Jell-O : Instant Cheesecake Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Jasmine Ylen P.

BY JELL-O #84 in Gelatin & Pudding

5 minutes to homemade Kosher see more...

• Does this really taste like a good cheesecake?3 Answers
Jell-O : Instant Cheesecake Pudding & Pie Filling
  • "I love to put it into my cake mixes as well to add a different flavor and make the cake more moist." in 1 review
  • "cheese cake !" in 1 review
Karalynn B.
This is my go-to pudding to make Oreo fluff. It sets up nicely and has a great flavor.

Oreo fluff:
2 small boxes pudding mix
4 cups milk
16 oz cool whip, thawed
1 package oreos, crushed

Mix the pudding and milk until there are no lumps. Fold in the cool whip and crushed oreos. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve.
Nicole V.
I recently discovered this when making a fruit dip with cheesecake pudding mix, whipped topping, and strawberry yogurt. it was amazing. so I made some of the pudding itself and dipped graham crackers in it. so good!! cant beat Jello instant puddings. they're easy to prepare and always yummmy!
Kay G.
Lewes, DE
This is a fabulous instant pudding mix! It goes well with other desserts, and is creamy and smooth, not harsh and bitter. I've made sweet little snacks for my family with this kind- a scoop of cherry pie filling, some Cheesecake pudding, and a little Cool Whip on top. It's a hit with the family!
Monica F.
O.o mmmm this product is sooo sooo sooooo good. we stock up on it. when we make it. it goes away like in minutes. its smooth and sooo good. gotta make some tonight for sure.
Cindy C.
Birmingham, AL
I use this Jello brand cheesecake flavor pudding to fill strawberries for a great sweet finger food at parties/showers. You can really dress it up in so many ways...chocolate shavings, whip cream, cookie crumbs.... So delicious!
Magaly M.
This is my Favorite Jell-O pudding! It tastes great and is so easy to make. I love to put it into my cake mixes as well to add a different flavor and make the cake more moist. YUM!
Shay A.
Jello!! I forgot all about this stuff until it popped up for me to give a review. My mom used this all the time for cheesecake and banana pudding. It taste great
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
The flavor is awful! I bought two boxes at the same time and I'm probably just going to donate the second box to a food pantry. I will never buy this again!
Meghan B.
Saint Louis, MO
Just recently used this and it added amazing flavors to the cake. I mixed this with cool whip and it made an amazing frosting!!
Alondra H.
Gary, IN
This flavor needs a bit more tweaking.
I used these for my cream alcoholic drinks.. works awesome with rumchata.
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
Does this really taste like a good cheesecake?