Jell-O : Instant Cheesecake Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Jasmine Ylen P.

BY JELL-O #72 in Gelatin & Pudding

5 minutes to homemade Kosher see more...

• Does this really taste like a good cheesecake?3 Answers
Jell-O : Instant Cheesecake Pudding & Pie Filling
  • "I love to put it into my cake mixes as well to add a different flavor and make the cake more moist." in 1 review
  • "cheese cake !" in 1 review
Nicole V.
I recently discovered this when making a fruit dip with cheesecake pudding mix, whipped topping, and strawberry yogurt. it was amazing. so I made some of the pudding itself and dipped graham crackers in it. so good!! cant beat Jello instant puddings. they're easy to prepare and always yummmy!
Kay G.
Lewes, DE
This is a fabulous instant pudding mix! It goes well with other desserts, and is creamy and smooth, not harsh and bitter. I've made sweet little snacks for my family with this kind- a scoop of cherry pie filling, some Cheesecake pudding, and a little Cool Whip on top. It's a hit with the family!
Monica F.
O.o mmmm this product is sooo sooo sooooo good. we stock up on it. when we make it. it goes away like in minutes. its smooth and sooo good. gotta make some tonight for sure.
Cindy C.
Birmingham, AL
I use this Jello brand cheesecake flavor pudding to fill strawberries for a great sweet finger food at parties/showers. You can really dress it up in so many ways...chocolate shavings, whip cream, cookie crumbs.... So delicious!
Magaly M.
This is my Favorite Jell-O pudding! It tastes great and is so easy to make. I love to put it into my cake mixes as well to add a different flavor and make the cake more moist. YUM!
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
The flavor is awful! I bought two boxes at the same time and I'm probably just going to donate the second box to a food pantry. I will never buy this again!
Shay A.
Jello!! I forgot all about this stuff until it popped up for me to give a review. My mom used this all the time for cheesecake and banana pudding. It taste great
Meghan B.
Saint Louis, MO
Just recently used this and it added amazing flavors to the cake. I mixed this with cool whip and it made an amazing frosting!!
BEKAH S.
hope mills
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, I love making this and sprinkling gram cracker crumbs on top with a spoonful of cherry pie filling.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I love using the Cheesecake flavor in recipes. It adds a great flavor compared to just vanilla.
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
Foodie Expert
Does this really taste like a good cheesecake?