BY JELL-O

Water, Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% Of Cornstarch, Palm Oil, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (For Smooth Texture), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color, Artificial Color, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

Allergens

• Milk

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (99g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Vitamin C0.00
Calcium2.00
Iron0.00

Angela W.
I love these. They have a really good vanilla flavor. the texture is creamy and are great as a snack or just thrown in a lunch box for a quick fun filler. They are priced great and are fantastic frozen. I use them in the place of ice cream a lot. I would definitely purchase again.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
I've been a fan of these for a long time. Just sweet enough to fulfill that sweet tooth. They aren't too pricey and easy for on the go. Now if they made these into a gogurt type product I'd keep these in my purse at all times.
Stephanie V.
Brick, NJ
When I was pregnant, all I wanted to do was eat vanilla pudding. These were easy to keep in my purse for when the cravings hit, and they definitely satisfied my cravings!
Amanda Z.
Colorado Springs, CO
The JELL-O handi-snacks pudding are so convenient for my household. We use them in my kids lunch, for a quick snack at home and on the go. They taste great and I love that there are so many flavor options.
tara y.
Akron, OH
These taste good and are so handy to have as a quick snack. Also so convenient to keep in your purse if you need a quick snack when you are out and about!
Brittany B.
York, PA
My kids and I love the vanilla jell-o pudding. It's got a simple and sweet taste and its smooth texture is great for my littlest one who is very picky!
Michelle Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I personally don't like pudding . But these are a hit in my house with the kids. We are always buying them to keep at home and great for school snack
Mandy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love vanilla flavored things. This was great, and very tasty. Would purchase again, whenever I want something vanilla flavored.
shelby h.
West lawn, PA
My daughter loves these! I buy them all the time for her in every flavor she eats them for her snack. As adults we love them too.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So delicious, and very handy to pack for on the go snacks. I like to bake with these as well, in cakes or muffins for moistness.
Rebecca  M.
Are these puddings any good?