BY JELL-O

Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Adipic Acid (for Tartness), Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate (Controls Acidity), Fumaric Acid (for Tartness), Potassium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Salt, Red 40, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (99g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Iron0.00

Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are very good and can be bought in several different flavors!I love to eat them as a snack,or for a dessert! I have bought it for years for my kids to eat,they are very affordable and nit expensive at all.i would recommend this to anyone else!
Donya B.
Jello-O Snacks are great for anytime.. I love buying Kool-Aid Gel Snacks in the 4ct cups cause it is easy snack to get for the kids. Strawberry is there favorite but they have many flavors to choose.. This is a great snack for all seasons.
Ayanna C.
Lol, so I'm a little girl. But I BIG foodie. So you could only imagine how much I love food. These jello snacks are perfect on the go & they taste great. Great pricing too 👍🏾
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids love jello and these are great for them to take to school in their lunch kit. They really like the fact that they are Kool-Aid flavored.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
I love this snack it is good for year round. I always give this to my little sister and she loves it.
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always found these to be too sweet, or just somehow different than making it from the jello mix