BY JELL-O #31 in Gelatin & Pudding

JELL-O Vanilla Handi-Snacks Pudding.
Artificial flavor.
90 calories per snack. see more...

Aiko S.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
I've been a fan of these for a long time. Just sweet enough to fulfill that sweet tooth. They aren't too pricey and easy for on the go. Now if they made these into a gogurt type product I'd keep these in my purse at all times.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love vanilla flavored things. This was great, and very tasty. Would purchase again, whenever I want something vanilla flavored.
Breahna M.
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
Not only do kids love these but so do adults. The vanilla flavor is so tasty. I buy these at walmart, kroger, or walgreens.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Colorado Springs, CO
The JELL-O handi-snacks pudding are so convenient for my household. We use them in my kids lunch, for a quick snack at home and on the go. They taste great and I love that there are so many flavor options.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
York, PA
My kids and I love the vanilla jell-o pudding. It's got a simple and sweet taste and its smooth texture is great for my littlest one who is very picky!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Brick, Nj
When I was pregnant, all I wanted to do was eat vanilla pudding. These were easy to keep in my purse for when the cravings hit, and they definitely satisfied my cravings!
Bridget T.
Bridget T.
Millville, CA
The kids love these. The vanilla flavor is very distinct which sometimes isn't always the case. Good price for a tasty snack.
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
On the go for the kids my son likes them, i put every day on his luchbox!!!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Well of course I have botching bad to say about this product! Pudding is the best and this pudding is absolutely delicious!
Carmen W.
Carmen W.
I love these. They have a really good vanilla flavor. the texture is creamy and are great as a snack or just thrown in a lunch box for a quick fun filler. They are priced great and are fantastic frozen. I use them in the place of ice cream a lot. I would definitely purchase again.
Rebecca  M.
Rebecca M.
Are these puddings any good?