BY JELL-O

Ingredients

Water, Sugar, Adipic Acid (For Tartness), Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate (Controls Acidity), Fumaric Acid (For Tartness), Potassium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Blue 1.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (99g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium0.00
Iron0.00

Mariah T.
Bronx, NY
When my dad had surgery this is all he could eat, they taste good but they get boring after a while , I like jello but I guess this brand tasted okay. It's kind of sweet and I wouldn't buy it if I wanted to
Wendy O.
My children love Jell-O this is their go to snack. I know with Jell-O that my children are getting a healthy yet fun snack.  I bought it at Walmart Supercenter, I have no Cons on the product. I will say that I recommend others to give Jell-O Handi-Snacks a try they will not regret it.
kelli r.
This is a winner in my house!! Kids r obsessed with this product!! It does actually taste just like kool aid!! Kids can't go without it
Brooke M.
Huxley, IA
These koolaid jellos are a good treat to have around the house. When I don't feel good these are the only things I can eat as well!
Jaida O.
Edmonton , AB
I love jello and these are perfect for school snacks. Definitely met my expectations it's a little pricey but good value I love the coolaid flavour, its a blue raspberry and I would recommend this and will be buying again:)