BY JELL-O #40 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients: Water, Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Contains Less Than 2% of Cornstarch, Palm Oil, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (for Smooth Texture), Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor.

Allergens

• Milk

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (99g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Vitamin C0.00
Calcium2.00
Iron4.00

Adriean D.
Jello Handi-Snacks Chocolate pudding is delicious! Creamy and smooth the chocolate is sweet without being too sweet! Sometimes I add coolwhip to the top and some crushed graham cracker, it's just like having a sundae but less frozen!
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
These pudding snacks are really good. They are thick and creamy and the flavor is so yummy. I get these from Walmart since they always have the best deals and that is where i shop. Every time i get these for my kids and i to have for a dessert, they are good every time.
Telena W.
Johnson City, TN
My grandson is very picky when it comes to sweets which I find really weird, but whatever. He does however love these and I keep them in my cabinets for a quick snack. They are also very handy when we go on one of our hiking adventures. I love them as well.
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
No matter my age, I will always eat and love Handi-Snacks pudding cups -- especially chocolate. They keep for a long time and really kill my chocolate/junk food cravings for not a lot of calories. I love them -- they really take me back to my childhood and college days, too.
Violeta M.
Omaha, NE
Very good creamy pudding. It has a rich chocolate flavor. Love the convenience of the little cups, they are perfect for lunch boxes and also a great little snack to satisfy a sweet-tooth.
Lisa L.
Glendale, AZ
Love these easy convenient snacks. I can throw them in the picnic basket and just go (no refrigeration needed). I have bought all the flavors and each was delicious!!!
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA
They taste like fake pudding. I don't feel like there is any milk in these. It tastes really bad. I wish it had a more of chocolate cake mix uncooked.
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
For as long as I can remember I have loved chocolate pudding! This has a great taste the everyone will love and it's an affordable snack!
Barbara M.
I am not a big fan of chocolate pudding but these are very good. They are rich but not too rich. My kids love these as after school snack
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great taste and inexpensive! Something kids and adults can enjoy together, also great for packing lunches or for a snack after school.