BY JELL-O

JELL-O Low Strawberry Calorie Gelatin Snacks.
Artificial Flavor.
10 Calories.
Sugarfree.
No Preservatives.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.
0 PointsPlus Value™ Per Serving. see more...

JELL-O Gelatin Snacks Sugarfree Strawberry - 6 CT
  • "these are a great snack I remember being a little kid and my mom would pack them for my lunch " in 1 review
  • "I have learned to avoid " gluten free" and " Sugar Free"" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of sugar free anything, but these aren't bad at all actually." in 1 review
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to buy this regularly when I was on weight watchers to have as a snack or to throw in my lunchbox! I love jello and this product was great because it didn’t have all the sugar! I didn’t even notice a taste difference from the normal jello and I love the texture as well. This makes for a great healthy snack.
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
The Jell-O is so jiggly and yummy. They have many different flavors. Not very pricey at all. Jello is not fatening at all. I usally buy mine from sams club or walmat but you can get it almost anywhere. I do recommend this to others. its very tasty
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
This is neither satisfying, nor tasty. Years agoI ate one and disliked the chemical, overly sweet flavor. I didn't know what to do with the rest of the pack, so I left it in my office's refrigerator with a note that anyone was welcome to take it. It sat there for a very long time, until it was time to clean out the fridge, I guess everyone already knew it was not good.
Emely L.
If you made pedialyte into jell-o this would be it i only tried this because i was starving and it was all that was in the fridge but no i would not go out of my way to purchase this. I have learned to avoid " gluten free" and " Sugar Free"
Zahraa A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Strawberry one tastes amazing i love it also the kids tooo they enjoy a lot and have one whenever they are a little hungy for one
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I personally hate Jello but the rest of my family loves it! they have to have the strawberry kind without a doubt!!
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
I don't like Jell-O, but my kids enjoy it. Strawberry is the BEST they say, next is green, then orange
Amanda O.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jello is so good whether I buy them at the store or make them at home, so either way, thumbs up.
member-0c1dd29bc
California
These are a great snack I remember being a little kid and my mom would pack them for my lunch
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Strawberry is the best flavor! I love Jell-O. its still the perfect snack and I am 24 now!
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
What other places can I buy this '