JELL-O Gelatin Dessert Strawberry Banana Sugar Free uploaded by Liliana C.JELL-O Gelatin Dessert Strawberry Banana Sugar Free uploaded by Liliana C.

BY JELL-O #19 in Gelatin & Pudding

JELL-O Strawberry Banana Artificial Flavor.
Low calorie gelatin dessert.
Sugar free.
10 calories per serving.
4 1/2-cup servings. see more...

• Whats your favorite recipe to use Jello in?7 Answers
  • "Can never go wrong with this dessert!" in 2 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with any flavor :)" in 2 reviews
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I love jello! I remember the first time I had jello was at lubys! Lol it was the strawberry flavor and it was yummy! I still make this jello today, however, I add a little bit of ever clear in it lol this jello is perfect for jello shots! Makes parties more fun!
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Me encanta esta gelatina a la hora de preparar postres en especial la de fresa nunca falta ya que mis 2 niños pequeños son super encantados por este sabor es deliciosa y fácil de preparar además del tiempo super rapido!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
When me and my brothers were little, this is one of the only things we could make on our own without our parents help. This was a great, decently healthy dessert that made all of children really happy!
Camille Q.
Camille Q.
Parksville , Ky
As a type one diabetic this is a great and satisfying snack, that also won't shoot your sugar up. I am such a sucker for jello and love all the flavors! Great snack and super affordable!!
Lisbeth Z.
Lisbeth Z.

I like gelatine to eat snack, it is very rich and this is without sugar so it is better and healthier!!!!!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Newport News, VA
My son loves me to make Jell-O jigglers! So once a month we are picking new flavors and making them! He always goes for the strawberry banana and when i saw sugar free it was a win win for both of us! He never new the difference!
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great for Jell-O shots Jell-O fruit moose or anything Jell-O related love this flavor saver brand can't praise it enough
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS
THe sugar free is good to use in cake recipes when Jell-O is called for to cut down some on the calories. We also use the sugar free for jiggle and fruit salads calling for Jell-O. The flavor is good and priced well.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
The sugar free still tastes great! Definitely not the same as the ones containing sugar, but a great substitute if you're using it in a dish or for something other than just plain old Jell-O.
Britt K.
Britt K.
This is a fave flavor at my house. It's versatile for making several kid friendly treats as well. It's simple to make.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Whats your favorite recipe to use Jello in?