BY JELL-O #2 in Gelatin & Pudding

Jell-O Gelatin Dessert Strawberry.

Artificial flavor.

80 Calories per 1/4package.

Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got this box really cheap! About eight five cents or so! I have tried multiple flavors of Jell-o and it's always so delicious! The strawberry kind is the best! You can make so many treats with Jello-o! A simple one would be strawberry Jell-o and wip cream/cool whip! So tasty!
Xuan C.
These are yummy and can be used in so many ways! We all love Jell-o by itself but I love how you can incorporate it on many different ways. Besides Jell-O shots, I would use this flavor on my strawberry cheesecake bars, so yummy! There always affordable to buy also in many stores.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Strawberry and Cherry Jell-o are my favorite flavors. I love how easy Jello is to make and it makes a decent amount too. I actually crave Jello sometimes and have to make some with Whipped Cream on top. I usually buy the two packs of the Cherry and a Strawberry at my local Supermarket for like a dollar. There are also so many cool recipes you can make with Jello.
Ashley T.
So good!! Easy and fun to make with the kids at home. Me and my little brother make this together and we wait until it's ready to eat together. It's a good price and I will always buy this brand.
Ashley W.
Iola, KS
I use this to make Jello Poke Cake every 4th of July. It's so delicious and easy and people love it! I also used it to make those gross gummy worms for Halloween- you could say it's my go-to for holiday treats! I'm thinking I should try a Valentine's cake this year.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my daughters favorite jello we make it all the time. It's perfect for her lunch and a healthy snack. You can use it for all types of different desserts and it's very easy to make!!! I love how naturally sweet it is
Princess Mary W.
This light snack is so good for weightless and you can eat as much as you want , it's very easy to prepare, just add water. Cost less than a dollar and comes in different flavors and can also be used for other purposes
Kimberly M.
Uh.. who the hell doesn't love jello? This is my stuff right here lol. It's perfect when you want to snack on something light. I love the taste, texture & how nostalgic it is for me. The kids definitely love it. I recommend.
Marcela B.
Edinburg, TX
LOVE THIS! I'm a big gelatin love, and I think this flavor is a must, I mean, it is so tasty and healthier than other desserts, I always have this in my house and will still have it... If you haven't taste it, seriously, what are you waiting?
Alison S.
I love strawberry jello. I make the jello and add fruit cocktail to it. I refriderate it then add cool whip on top. This product makes a wonder dessert every time. I enjoy all jellos but strawberry is my favorite.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which flavor is the best?
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
What do you make with this besides plain jello?
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
I recently made strawberry, and blue raspberry Jello, to make lava and water, for a minecraft party. What other fun things have you done with Jell-O?
Princess Mary W.
What have you used hello for besides just jello
Josh P.
Does anyone know if Jell-o uses vegetarian gelatin or not?