JELL-O Gelatin Dessert Mix Berry Blue uploaded by Jessica S.JELL-O Gelatin Dessert Mix Berry Blue uploaded by emily m.

BY JELL-O

Jell-O Berry Blue Gelatin Dessert.
Artificial flavor.
8 (1/2 cup) servings. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
A fat free treat, yes please!

We love this treat in our house and this is the only flavor I will buy.

Why?!

Nothing beats the flavor of blue raspberry!!

Everyone knows Jell-O and to kids it makes a fun treat.

It's fast to make and tastes delicious!

Love this as a small almost guilt free treat!
Erika J.
I love Jell-O and blue is my favorite! Easy to make and cheap on top of that. Just don't think about what it's made of and enjoy!
veronica m.
I love this, mom used to make Jell-O out of this Jell-O mix and now is my turn to do the same thing for my daughter
Kelly L.
Cordova , TN
So incredibly delicious!! Extremely easy to make and a great snack that you can do so much with.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA
They are super easy to make and have enough for a lot of people. They also have many different flavors so you know you can and will find the one you like the most.
Lucy R.
Yauco, Puerto Rico
I love that they have many flavors to choose from. To offer a variety of flavors we can take with us to like and to our liking and even more are achieved at low prices. They are easy to prepare and gives to several members of our family. They are successful when prepare them.
Rebecca G.
I love the berry blue flavor. Its like a party in my mouth and always makes kids so happy. I try not to have Jell-O too often due to the ingredients.