Jell-O Fruit Punch Instant Gelatin Mix, 3 oz Box

by Jell-O

101 Ways To Make You Smile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jell-O Fruit Punch Instant Gelatin Mix, 3 oz Box!
Abby B.
Taylors, SC
I'm not the biggest fan of Jell-O but I do enjoy this one very much! It's solidifies quickly which is always good
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy Jell-O. Easy to make and a great snack for everyone. I really like this flavor. I love to top it off with some whipped cream.
Vanessa m G.
Los Angeles, CA
All of the Jell-O flavors are good but this is the one my kids prefer. A good tip is you can dissolve it in water and give it to your kids for dehydration.
Alexus S.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My family loves Jello! This is so refreshing and has less sugar than most dessert foods. My husband is on a diet and this has turned into his guilty pleasure.

Looking for your answer?