JELL-O French Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Hannah J.JELL-O French Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Daphne W.JELL-O French Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Tiffany G.

BY JELL-O

Sugar, Dextrose (From Corn), Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Disodium Phosphate And Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (For Thickening), Mono- And Diglycerides (Prevent Foaming), Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Artificial Color, BHA (Preservative).

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (25g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium0.00
Iron0.00

Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
One of the best flavors of instant puddings ever! when I make homemade cookies, I add a pack of this to it to give it that extra flavor! i recommend this product for everyone to use! a classic is always a good thing.
Gabriela D.
I love making this pudding for my husband. He love the great flavor it has. I like making cakes and use it as filling. I make it all the time and ppl always finish it. I love seeing my family enjoying it
Christine M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to use the regular vanilla but sincectrying the french vanilla i fell in love. Great flavor...i use it to fill cakes or just cut up fresh fruit and enjoy!!
Courtney B.
Mulvane
My kids and I love this pudding!! We either eat it plain and sometimes we add it to our cake mix which makes the cake absolutely amazing! You can find this product anywhere and the price is very affordable!
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
Jell-O Instant Pudding is very easy to make - even if you aren't good at 'baking' or 'cooking', you could easily follow the directions to make the pudding. This pudding in particular has a good flavor, so you better eat it before your entire family does!
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is always a great thing to have in your kitchen because it's a easy yet delish dessert! Even the chocolate flavor (my fav!) is something we always have in the kitchen! Plus putting it in cake is the bomb!
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
This is my favorite flavor of pudding! Not only is it flavorful, it is Very versatile as well.... we have used it to help make a cake moist(used in the batter), used it to make plain ole pudding, and my personal favorite.... PUDDING SHOTS!!!!
Teneika H.
Ontario, CA
My nephew isn't really fond of Jell-O, pudding, etc. but when I made this he helped me devour it. I added a bit of nutmeg so maybe that's why, but regardless the reasoning behind his sudden change of heart ❤ it doesn't change the fact that this pudding is absolutely delicious.
Faith S.
Salisbury, MD
I cheat and use this in all my cream puffs and boston cream pie cupcakes. Nobody has caught on that I use instant pudding. This brand is so much better than the store brand. Yay, for Jell-O.
Karina K.
Newington, CT
IM NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF JELLO, BUT LOVE PUDDING. THIS IS MY FAVORITE PUDDING THE USE WITH A HOMEMADE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST, AND OREO CRUMBS, MAKES THE BEST PIE!
Taylor S.
Indianapolis, IN
What's your favorite flavor
Taylor S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this vegan or can it be made vegan?
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Does anyone have a good recipe for pudding shots?

Walmart