BY JELL-O

Ingredients: Skim Milk, Water, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Contains Less Than 1% of Cornstarch, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (for Smooth Texture), Sodium Alginate, Calcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Vitamin a Palmitate, Vitamin D.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (110g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium10.00
Iron2.00

Idesha F.
Brooklyn , NY
So yummy and guilt-free! As with many people, I keep saying I need to do something about my diet. I made the decision to eat healthier but was bummed by yucky tasting snack options. I tried one of the Jell-O 100 Calorie Fat Free Chocolate Vanilla Swirls Pudding Snacks expecting it to be bland and tasteless. Boy was I wrong! It was delicious and filling and so comforting.
lori s.
Sparta, TN
Best of both worlds! A great snack or just a treat for you or kids. the taste is amazing cause your getting both chocolate and vanilla . we always have some kind of jell-o or pudding at my house is this is one of our favorites. a must try if you have not yet!
Jessica P.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These things remind me of my childhood! Forgot about them for awhile & started picking them up again recently & they are still the same deliciousness as before! Perfect for packed lunches for me & the kids or even a little snack at home. Only complaint is how fast these go in my house!
Sherri L.
Lexington, NC
I love this product. I can feel like I am cheating on my diet with out all the calories. I buy this all the time for my son and I to eat at wrestling tournaments. It gives him a boost of energy
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
These really don't taste much different from a full fat pudding snack. I really like these because they make a simple and low calorie dessert when I'm being good.
Cindy C.
Birmingham, AL
I buy these all the time for the kids. They love them and since they are fat free it's a bit guiltless. I can throw them in a bag if we're going to be out for a while and have a quick snack. The packaging makes it very convenient.
Sherie S.
Louisa, KY
One of my sugar free go-to treats!! I get a pack every time i go grocery shopping. i always trust Jell-O brand products, and have so for years. Can't beat the price!!
Autumn M.
Plainwell, MI
I really enjoy these. They are the perfect size for a delicious dessert- satisfying, but not enough to make me feel guilty! I always keep a pack in the fridge.
McKinzey B.
I love having a little snack after dinner but I do not want to waste so many calories on a bowl of ice cream. This pudding satisfies and is so tasty.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
I love these. They are a quick easy snack. They used to or sometimes have york peppermint patty flavor.... SOOOO good lol. These taste good too.
Jennyfer W.
How good is this? It look delicious