JELL-O  Dulce de Leche Reduced Calorie Pudding Snacks

JELL-O Dulce de Leche Reduced Calorie Pudding Snacks

BY JELL-O #59 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients

Water, Modified Corn Starch, Xylitol, Milk Protein Concentrate, Contains Less Than 1.5% Of Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (For Smooth Texture), Calcium Phosphate, Carob Bean Gum, Sodium Alginate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Yellow 6, Yellow 5.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (103g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING

JELL-O Dulce de Leche Reduced Calorie Pudding Snacks
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I’m always looking for healthy options of desserts and I love this snack! It’s sugar free and low in calories which makes it the perfect snack! The size is just right too. I love the two layers, they go so nicely together.
Kayla M.
I absolutely love this snack!! It’s sugar free but the pudding is so delicious! I like the two layers of the pudding they both compliment each other well which adds to the flavor! There isn’t a lot of calories either which is a plus! This item isn’t too expensive either so to me it’s a perfect snack!!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
You know, I can never find this one anymore, which is such a shame because it's actually a really great flavor and one that is made even better for the fact that it has two different parts to it that you can either mix together, or like I do, eat separately, which I think is more fun!
K T.
Vancouver
I love that they made a sugar free jello. My mom has diabetes and I am on WW. This to us is like a ‘candy-ish’ treat. Really rich in flavor. We also love the sugar free dark chocolate one.
bryana a.
Yummy, this Jell-O putting hits the spot when your looking for something really sweet. If you like carmel like i do then this is for you. this pudding can be too sweet so beware lol not for the senesitive teeth!
Summer B.
Pudding that tastes like caramel and coffee. What more could you ask for? Jell-O pudding snacks Silver delicious Lecherous is delicious. Love using these to fill cupcake centers.
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
I usually really love this brand. It's very much like the butter scotch and is a bit to sweet for me. If you're a fan of that flavor you'll probably enjoy this.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
These are so delicious and they're only 60 calories. Perfect guilt free snack for every day. I like this flavor the best but all of the flavors are great.
Amy B.
Parkers Lake, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This was the first time that I have ever tried this. I love the flavor of it with the caramel on top. I love how it is sugar free and only 60 calories.
Desiree P.
Jello pudding snacks are really delicious and low calorie desserts that are portable and great for lunches. They come in so many different flavors!