BY JELL-O #49 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients: Water, Modified Cornstarch, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Xylitol, Milk Protein Concentrate, Contains Less Than 1.5% of Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut and Palm Kernel Oils), Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (for Smooth Texture), Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Alginate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (103g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Vitamin C0.00
Calcium10.00
Iron6.00

JELL-O Dark Chocolate Reduced Calorie Pudding Snacks
  • "Love the sugar free dark chocolate pudding, a good twist to the milk chocolate and vanilla and great for those counting calories :) " in 2 reviews
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Jello-O Snacks pudding, I love all the flavors especially this dark chocolate one. This is easy on the stomach and smooth and hits all the right spots for cravings for Chocolate. I will always love Jello-o pudding smacks, I would buy again and I recommend this product.
Annabel E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My mom has diabetes and these are always in her fridge. I've had them too and they are quite tasty and savory for being a sugar free snack. They do taste a little weird if you've never had anything sugar free before.
LEAR 40057 ARIANA F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
With only 60 calories, it has a good taste and its perfect if you want to eat a fast snack and you are on a diet but also it tastes good for kids and its healthy!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Mmm . . dark chocolate. As I have mentioned before, I love dark chocolate and would prefer that over other varieties any time. This one is no exception. Just love the rich flavor.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
This one, unlike the milk chocolate variety, has a great amount of real dark chocolate flavor that doesn't disappear on the tongue a mere second after tasting it.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Usually sugar free treats like this are really disgusting. But I've got to say these aren't half bad. It coudl be because the Jelo company has been doing things like this since it first got started, but they have certainly mastered sugar free low cal treats.
Kristen T.
Love these and they are only 60 calories! This is a great snack. I recommend adding a tiny dollop of whipped cream to make it even more indulgent with very little calories added. I like that it is dark chocolate, and it has a good source of calcium.
Sara H.
Who doesn't love indulging with chocolate, and it's only 60 calories? Sign me up! I won't lie, I was skeptical at first due to the sugar free thing but honestly you can't even tell. SO GOOD! Now I want some!
Diamond H.
Atlanta, GA
Best midnight snacks known to man eliminates that sweet craving quick it also feels me up to so at night all I need is one pudding cup and I'm fine it also helps that they have a huge variety
Brianna A.
This is so delish! I recently bought this item and some graham crackers and dipped them into the pudding -- such a great and simple snack for the sweet tooth.