BY JELL-O

Pudding Mix (Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Disodium Phosphate [For Thickening], Contains Less Than 2% Of Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate [For Thickening], Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Artificial Color, Mono- And Diglycerides [Prevents Foaming], Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1); Crumbs (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Graham Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Honey, Salt, Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate, Artificial Flavor); Mallow Bits (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Cornstarch, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Gelatin, Sodium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Blue 1).

• What are everyone else's thoughts on the marshmallows ? I think t...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Vanessa O.
I have mixed feelings over this. Mainly because my expectation was pretty high. It was very easy to make . The chocolate pudding was good, the graham crackers crumbs were ok, but the marshmallows I didn't like with it. I expected them to be moist, not bone dry. When I heard s'mores I thought of something warm and soft on the top. I don't think I would by this again. I'm not for chewing my pudding.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
I just made these after having them in my cupboard for a few weeks. They were pretty great! I would definitely buy them again. The only problem I found it there was actually too much product. I had to throw some away. It would have also been better warmed up but it says to use cold milk and serve right away. Was also so easy to make.
Christina L.
Dover Air Force Base
Made these for an at home family night treat. Everyone loved being able to have "smores" inside while watching a movie! Great family fun! Great value for the price!
Vanessa O.
What are everyone else's thoughts on the marshmallows ? I think that was my least favorite part. I would have loved to seen a fluff instead