Jell-O Coconut Cream Instant Pudding & Pie Filling

by Jell-O

101 Ways To Make You Smile. INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, COCONUT, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE AND TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (FOR THICKENING), MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES (PREVENT FOAMING), STARCH, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, SODIUM METABISULFITE (RETAINS COCONUT WHITENESS), BHA (PRESERVATIVE).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jell-O Coconut Cream Instant Pudding & Pie Filling!
How would you rate this product?
Grimsby, ON
I love all of Jell-O's puddings! This one is my favourite. It has just the right amount of coconut flavour, and it is not too strong. I make this for a nice treat and it also is good to dip fruit in!
Alberta
I have tried other brands for making coconut cream pie but non of them set as nice as Jello instant. I have been using jello instant puddings for yrs and will continue for many more
Middle Sackville, NS
Love this! I used this to make a coconut cream pie and it was fantastic! Not too sweet and really creamy. I love that the coconut is already included so it was one less step!
Caledon , ON
This is a quick and easy pie filling you can use to bring to a party of get together . I would improve this product by making mini snacks of it to take to go!

Looking for your answer?