BY JELL-O

Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is awesome if you are a chocolate lover as I am the price is great good value. I will be buying more of this. Yes I and my family really like this one alot. I bake cake & add pudding to the mix some time chocolate chips too. So moist you may not need frosting.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this flavor, it tastes really really great. Its very creamy ,smooth, and perfect with whipped cream. If you have never had this flavor you should try it sometime. You wont regret it.
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this pudding as much as the Hershey's pudding one. So chocolate-y and delicious! It's super easy to make and doesn't take that much time.
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
I love Jell-O instant pudding it is so delicious! This pudding also makes an awesome filling for pies and cakes.
Marie A.
Church Hill, TN
Who doesn't love pudding? Especially chocolate! Perfect for a pie or just eating just like it is! So yummy!
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I don't know why I really dislike pudding but when I tried this one I was impressed. only kind I will eat.
Amanda S.
Who doesn't love Jello?
This is perfect for a chocolate pie! yum! always comes out perfect!
Lindsey J.
La Follette, TN
This is absolutely the only kind of pudding I eat. It's fantastic. Best kind I've had.
Chelsie A.
My kids love these, so easy to make and it's delicious, truest a timeless brand
Blaine W.
Red Deer
Wonderful as a stand alone, and even better in a pie. I don't mind serving this to my family with a the low calorie options.