BY JELL-O #27 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients: Water, Modified Corn Starch, Xylitol, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Contains Less Than 1.5% of Milk Protein Concentrate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil and Palm Kernel Oils), Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (for Smooth Texture), Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Alginate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (103g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Vitamin C0.00
Calcium10.00
Iron4.00

• "I'll stick to the real stuff!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor is the dark chocolate and whenever I see that in the store, I have to buy one!" in 1 review
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! I’m on a diet but I’m a huge chocolate fan and this stuff is a life saver. It has such a good chocolate flavor and has 60 calories and no sugar! It’s the perfect snack to satisfy chocolate cravings
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
Love love love this pudding!! For a sugar free pudding, it has full flavor. You get an amazing chocolate taste that you know won't hurt your waistline. I love keeping these on hand and sometimes I'll top it off with some cool whip or whipped cream for an extra special treat. My stepkids also love this!
Paige K.
My favorite low calorie snack. I get to satisfy my sweet craving without feeling bad about it. They're easy to carry to work and they keep in your fridge for awhile.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Good. Not great, but good. There is definitely a good amount of chocolate flavor, but on the down side, it leaves your tongue too quickly and you end up wanting to taste more.
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
I have been a chocolate pudding lover ever since I was little. Of course, as an adult you're trying to be a little more mindful of what you eat. These are both tasty and only 60 calories per cup. They're great if you have kids because they don't even miss the sugar!
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I started buying these becasue I get a very strong sweet tooth later in the day. Instead of digging in to cookies, these are a great lower calorie option. They taste very chocolaty for being sugar free. They are a great price and you can find them almost anywhere!
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
OK, yes, I pack one of these in my lunch almost every day... and I'm a "grown up"! Jello Pudding gives me that much-needed sweet reward and the sugar-free version doesn't add unnecessary calories. I got hooked on these while I was doing the Weight Watchers diet because they're only 2 points, but chock full of flavor!
Shannon W.
Norwalk, CA
I started buying these for my diabetic father and now I have to buy them for the whole house. They are a great snack for my little one and they taste so good. Rich and creamy with a great chocolaty flavor. No nasty after taste like some sugar free products. Even my Uncle who swears he can tell when something is sugar free east these without knowing the difference.
Tabitha R.
Newark, NJ
Ever had that late night craving, and it's like you can't go to sleep without completing that craving well I recommend this to all of you that feel the same way I do. The best rich milky chocolatey flavor ever. Best of all its only 60 calories.
Crystal S.
These are such an amazing sugar free treat. They're indulgent and creamy and give me all the feels. It's nice to have these on hand when I'm working on losing a few pounds. I don't have to be deprived of all the chocolate goodness.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you prefer the milk or dark chocolate?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
What is your favorite flavor?
Jeannette G.
Schenectady , NY
I would love to see one with fruts inside
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Nunca lo e probado ni preparado mi pregunta es es dificil de elaborarse ?
Lisibel A.
Narnia
What flavor do you recommend?