BY JELL-O

Dessert kit includes filling mix & mousse mix. see more...

Carol A.
Los Angeles, CA
By far the best I've ever had, i always look forward going to the store. it's so good i love it!!! Must try if you haven't!!!!
Jenny L.
Kaukauna, WI
Tastes amazing but still has only 60 calories. I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends.
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
Very few calories and so delicious! I would def recommend to anyone trying to watch their weight.
Haley C.
Ellaville, GA
These are a good snack for if you are trying to eat few calories! Great way to solve your sweet tooth
Debra M.
North Augusta, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a guilty pleasure for me that don’t actually make me feel too guilty. The caloric count isn’t too bad for the yummy kick of chocolate. It’s like having a fancy restaurant desert available at your local grocery store.
Nicole K.
Swanton , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am actually pretty impressed with these! I didn't think I would like them, but they ended up being really good!
Marisa M.
I'm slightly embarrassed to say I could eat more than one cup. These are soo delicious & light. It's one of my favorite snacks to eat!
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
I love mousse and I love Jell-O, but I was a little disappointed in the way this tasted. It was yummy, but not my favorite.
sheyla g.
I use to eat this all the time when i was pregnant. So good, and soft yummy!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely recommend this.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
This was pretty good! I like my desserts at night and this isn't too bad on calories so it lets my indulge a little. Must be refrigerated. I like it better than just normal chocolate jello or things like that. Would recommend.
Cheyenne W.