BY JELL-O #7 in Gelatin & Pudding

Chocolate Flavored Pudding & Pie Filling Jell-O chocolate flavored pudding & pie filling mix makes an amazing dessert. Its rich flavor and creamy texture will delight your taste buds. Moms love it because it does not require a lot of time and effort to prepare. Hence, all- time favorite dessert and snack! Use the pudding between layers of a layer-cake or add it to cake batter for a moister cake, or use in trifles or to make chocolate flavored pie filling. Incredibly Rich & Intensely Chocolate! Jell-O chocolate flavored pudding is the best, with a deep rich chocolate flavor. It will cure your craving for a dessert in an instant. Everyone loves the flavor of a creamy, rich, chocolaty pudding This pudding mixes easily and sets quickly. If you are craving for something sweet and want it instantly, Jell-O chocolate flavored pudding is the perfect choice. Makes consistent pudding every time Versatile product for use in many desserts Delicious chocolate flavor and rich velvety texture Contains 6 half cup servings and 110 calories per serving Perfect for those keeping kosher INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE (FOR THICKENING), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (FOR THICKENING), SALT, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES (PREVENTS FOAMING), RED 40, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1, BHA (PRESERVES FRESHNESS) see more...

Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding & Pie Filling

Start your review of Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding & Pie Filling!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "You just can't go wrong with this pudding!" in 2 reviews
  • "Don't buy store brand ever!" in 1 review
  • "Great for your sweet tooth or after school snack for the kiddos" in 1 review
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
NOTHING compares to Jell-O instant chocolate pudding. I love how fast, easy and convenient it is to make and how delicious it is. It brings back memories from my childhood.

My mom uses Jell-O Chocolate instant pie filling every year for Thanksgiving. It’s a family tradition the whole family looks forward to all year long. Thank you Jell-O for a lifetime of tasteful memories. I will always be a customer and recommend their products highly.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,002 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jello Chocolate Instant Pudding Pie Filling has been a family favorite for years and has never let me down. Its rich, smooth, creamy taste is amazing no matter how you use it . I am able to purchase it at my local Shoprite and it is so inexpensive that I am able to make sure my family always has their favorite flavor not to far away. I definitely recommend you give this product a try if you haven't already. You won't regret it.
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
I make a simple yet delicious dessert using cool whip, chocolate jello pudding and nilla wafers. Just layer each ingredient and you’re done. Everyone always loves it and always takes some home for leftovers too! I have used other flavors of pudding for this too but the chocolate seems to be a family favorite! I love how
Easy it is to make the pudding too and it’s always perfect!
Amy W.
Mead , OK
This is really awesome to use when making a chocolate pie. I love chocolate pie and would always try to recreate the chocolate pie my Grandma would make from scratch, but never could get it right. I tried the Chocolate Jell-o Instant pudding and pie filling and it was and has since been my #1 go to for a easy, quick, and delicious chocolate pie fix.
Jennah J.
Sacramento, CA
I love how easy this is!!! Just one other ingredient and deliciousness is at your mouth.. I love the simplicity of it and how creamy and chocolaty it is. Perfect to top with whipped cream! Satisfies all my families sweet tooth and isn't super sugary.
Michael B.
Barksdale AFB, LA
Chocolate Pudding with Cool Whip is a god send any given night. For me when I want some comfort food this is one of my all time favorite go tos. The only thing that could make this better was if they had a Natural/Organic version.
Kristina S.
Halesite, NY
Jell-O instant pudding has always been a go-to dessert in my household. It is quick and easy to make, and can be used to make all different kinds of delicious snacks. All you need is a bowl, 2 cups of milk, a whisk or spoon, a box of Jell-O instant pudding mix and a little bit of elbow grease.

I recently took some frozen chocolate cake I had made a week earlier, crumbled it into a cup and layered it between chocolate and vanilla pudding. It made for a delicious last-minute dessert.
Patricia x.
What better to make a Halloween graveyard/dirtcake with than jell-o brand chocolate pudding? Added 3 cups of milk, put into the fridge and it was ready to go quickly, about 10 mins. Creamy, smooth, and yummy. My grandmothers always bought this brand and i have also been buying for my family as well for years.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding & Pie Filling The chocolate fudge instant pie filling is a family favorite. I usually get this flavor when I'm going to make a lava cake. I like that the price is similar to other store brands and that you can find it at most grocery stores around. I'll definitely be buying some again soon for my next lava cake.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
We use Jell-O pudding and pie filling often to make quick pies for dessert. Just cook the pudding and add to a baked pie crust and top with whipped cream. Jello pudding doesn't seem to have an after taste you get with some varieties of pudding.

Target