Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix, 5.9 oz Box

Chocolate Flavored Pudding & Pie Filling Jell-O chocolate flavored pudding & pie filling mix makes an amazing dessert. Its rich flavor and creamy texture will delight your taste buds. Moms love it because it does not require a lot of time and effort to prepare. Hence, all- time favorite dessert and snack! Use the pudding between layers of a layer-cake or add it to cake batter for a moister cake, or use in trifles or to make chocolate flavored pie filling. Incredibly Rich & Intensely Chocolate! Jell-O chocolate flavored pudding is the best, with a deep rich chocolate flavor. It will cure your craving for a dessert in an instant. Everyone loves the flavor of a creamy, rich, chocolaty pudding This pudding mixes easily and sets quickly. If you are craving for something sweet and want it instantly, Jell-O chocolate flavored pudding is the perfect choice.

Anyone know which dairy alternatives work best to set Jell-O? I've tried soy milk and it doesn't work, hoping maybe almond or oat milk will?
I have never try, is it any good?
me podrian dar su opinion acerca este producto
Start your review of Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix, 5.9 oz Box!
Product Highlights
You just can't go wrong with this pudding!in reviews
Great for your sweet tooth or after school snack for the kiddosin reviews
Don't buy store brand ever!in reviews
Kacie S.
Chelsea, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix, 5.9 oz Box uploaded by Kacie S.
Jell-o pudding is thee best!!! We use this for so many different desserts and I also use it when I’m eating keto diet just mixing it with some heavy whipping cream. I remember as a kid looking forward to having chocolate pudding and this brand is so smooth and milky and there is no bitterness I just love it.
Marilyn L.
These snack cups are a great addition to the kids lunch pail. They come in sugarless too! I keep these in my desk drawer for that late morning need to have a sugar fix.
Kateley Beth S.
Wortham, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great for recipes to make cakes and fun dessert or simple pudding. Chocolate is my favorite but they have a variety of flavors
christina K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Quick and easy to make snack. My kids love the chocolate one the most besides the other flavors. Definitely recommend this product for the whole family. The price is affordable. U can make a good amount for under 5.00 bucks that will last you a couple of days
Vanessa F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best chocolate pudding in town! I use this when I make dirt cups for the kids and pudding pies for the adults! It sets up nicely and has a great chocolate flavor!
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jello is so easy to make it has a very good creamy texture I use this to make desserts for my kids using Cool whip or cookies all kinds of things love this the best chocolate pudding that's instant I think by far will purchase this again recommend this to others and your kids will love you
Katie R.
Everett, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Kroger
I love instant pudding, I’ve mixed it with nonfat milk and 2% and it’s mixed and set up great. Add a little whipped cream and berries and you have an easy and delicious dessert.
Gizella S.
Seminole, FL
I bought this due to having teeth pulled and didn't feel like cooking pudding. So I will say it's ok in a pinch but I prefer the cooked Jello pudding way more. I tried one time to make banana pudding with instant pudding mix and it just doesn't work.
Allie M.
Star, ID
I found a package in my pantry and made it and I fell in love. I forgot how much I love pudding. This is really easy to make and delicious.
Madai O.
Wellton, AZ
La primera vez que compre pudin en esta presentacion nunca imagine lo facil que se puede preparar y lo rico que llega a ser