BY JELL-O #63 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients

Sugar, Dextrose, Cornstarch, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Calcium Carrageenan (Thickener), Polysorbate 60 (Prevents Scorching), Fumaric Acid (For Thickening)

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (25g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Iron6.00

• Confess! What is your favorite flavor? Mine is always cho...5 Answers
  • Wnich would you rather have, instant or cooked?4 Answers
Breyonna S.
I'm a big Jello-O fan and this is one of the better puddings I have tried. It's super easy to make and actually tastes good. I prefer this over Snack Packs and I like that I can whip up some pudding whenever I want to without having to go to the store for it. It tastes great in pies or doctored up into a chocolate desert. For the price you cannot go wrong.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I'm not a fan of chocolate but this pudding is really good to make pies with. It sets up faster then most brands. I eat the vanilla more often but the flavor of the chocolate has a good taste. It doesn't stay grainy when set and it doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth because unlike most brands they do not use artificial sugar
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Love Jell-O! It's super fast and super tasty. I make it all the time for the kids and have even made pies out of it. Great price and great quality. Will always recommend this product to friends and family alike. Rich Chocolate flavor and really smooth.
Katlynn K.
I love this pudding! It's very simple to make so even when you don't have a lot of energy you can make it. Fills the chocolate craving and everyone in my family loves it :). I recommend if you're looking for an easy way to have some pudding.
Kimberly H.
Oakville, CT
Delicious and easy to make!! I've used it for regular pudding and to make a molten lava cake and it came out amazing. I got it at stop and shop on sale, pretty cheap. would definitely buy again!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Pudding reminds me of when I was a little kid. It's good in pies, in cheesecake, dipped in fruit or eaten alone. It's been a staple in my house forever and I can't imagine it not being there. My daughter loves it as a quick and messy treat!
Rebecca H.
Love love love Jell-O. I pick them over any other pudding. Not too keen on cook n serve, just too time consuming but its still good and warm pudding is always delish which you can not get with instant.
Glamour G.
Let me tell you, before I started making my own pudding, this was the stuff. You mix it up and put it in bowls immediately after making it and top it with a little whipped cream!! Oh yeah!
Ashleigh C.
The Woodlands, TX
I love Jell-O products. You can make many deserts with it or just make it really quickly for the kiddos. I make an awesome death by chocolate desert with brownies, chocolate Jell-O pudding, and cool whip.
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA
I have loved pudding since I was a small child. You can use it in recipes, as dip, or just eat all by itself! It's delicious! Especially chocolate
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Confess! What is your favorite flavor? Mine is always chocolate!
Felecia G.
Wnich would you rather have, instant or cooked?