Michelle S.
Newtown, CT

Do you like to top your cup of Jell-o with whipped cream, eat it plain, or mix fresh fruit in?

Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Folkestone
4 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love to make recipes with it and also like to MOX vodka and rum with this product!
Sarah J.
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Bayside, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
Plain and sometimes with fruit. Never tried it with cool whip.
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
4 years, 9 months ago
I love it with whip cream. I can't do Jell-O and fruit. Too much of a textural difference. It just doesn't feel right in my mouth.
Miso P.
Miso P.
4 years, 10 months ago
I like to eat it plain.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Cleveland, OH
5 years ago
Whipped cream all the way! I'm not a huge fan of fruit in my Jell-O.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
Dallas, TX
5 years ago
I love to add fruit, hands down.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Gaston , SC
5 years ago
Fruit AND whipped cream :) Sometimes I'll make it with cottage cheese -- Sounds gross, but it's actually pretty good and adds a punch of protein. Great for after a workout!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
San Pedro, CA
5 years ago
I like it plain :) unless its chocolate then with whip cream
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 1 month ago
Love it with whipped cream!