BY JELL-O #61 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients: Water, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (for Tartness), Sodium Citrate (Controls Acidity), Citric Acid (for Tartness), Aspartame* and Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Red 40, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Blue 1. *phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (89g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium
Iron

Calder W.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are sooooooo delicious AND not a ridiculous amount of calories. Sure they aren't filling but you shouldn't expect that, it's Jell-O. Such a fun treat and I can eat two or three and now feel guilty.
Amanda B.
Jacksonville, FL
I have two very picky children and always have trouble finding things to send in their school lunches. The Jello snacks are perfect, and I with the sugar free versions, I don't have to worry about the teachers getting angry for sugared-up kids!
Perla V.
Inglewood, CA
Well what can I say, this Jell-O is very tasty because of it's combination of both fruits that I love. Cherries and pomegranate under one tasteful food is just something so difficult to explain. But I love it !
Kalla F.
Cowpens, SC
I absolutely love jell-o and love the fact that you don't have to make it yourself. It's already in a little container and ready for you to eat. The taste is really good. I love all of the different flavors. Great for a snack!
Lacy W.
I love Jello, and this fruit combo is something for your taste buds to be happy about. The mesh between the flavors is delicious and leaves you wanting more.
Meghan B.
Saint Louis, MO
Cant go wrong with jell-o, especially if it is already prepackaged for you. This mix of these two flavors is amazing because they meld so well together
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
I love this Jell-O especially when I'm in a hurry I grab one and eat it on the the way they are so good and they also have different flavors
parveen k.
Somerville, MA
I love Jell-O because it is a great snack for everyone to enjoy together with family and friends that's why I highly recommend this product.
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
My whole family love these. My son especially. They're great to put in lunches and great for a bed time snack for my son.
Amber F.
I love packing these for lunch! They are so delicious and a more conscientious choice than a candy bar.