Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPudding & Gelatin SnacksJell-O
Cherry Lemonade Instant Gelatin Mix, 3 oz Box

Jell-O Cherry Lemonade Instant Gelatin Mix, 3 oz Box

by Jell-O

101 Ways To Make You Smile.

Can you make Jell-O shots with this
Start your review of Jell-O Cherry Lemonade Instant Gelatin Mix, 3 oz Box!
tamara T.
How good can it get, it's Jello! But yeah, flavor is everything when it comes to convenience. Let's see Kraft top this with something more creative like... Lime mango and pineapple
Olga A.
Trevose, PA
I love these jell-o products as a snack! They are fairly healthy for kids and you can even buy them in various calorie packs, to make sure it isn't too sweet. It's a fun activity to do with kids to keep them busy and than enjoy eating.
kaci O.
This sounds so good! I'm not that big of a Jell-O fan but depends on the flavor. This is a must try for me!
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
The flavor is really good. The price is affordable and it is worth it. The taste is different but, in my opinion, better than the other Jell-O flavors.
Breanna R.
Very Good! And Different Tastes. Really Like These, Easy To Make. And The Favor Is Wonderful
Jacqueline W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cheap, convenient and the flavor rocks!!! One of my favorites to use for Jell-O shots during the summer by the pool
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
I really enjoy this flavor combination I think it's even better with some added pineapple
Olivia G.
brampton , ON
Easy and fun to make with the kids. this is our favorite flavor. they love cutting them into different shapes.