Cherry Gelatin DessertA vibrant, jiggly treat that kids love to eat as a snack or as a dessert! Layer it up with fruits or cake to make it more fun and fancy. Your favorite Jell-O gelatin flavor and some fun-shaped cookie cutters are all you need to make some super simple finger food.There's Always Room for Jell-O!A yummy dessert that is so easy for you to make and kids love to eat it, older kids love to make it themselves. You can add it in your salad to make it more fun and interesting.Jell-O Gelatin Mix is perfect to make jell-O shots for a party. Prepare jell-O shots with your choice of juices or drinks and your guests will love it for sure. Who doesn't fancy a fun cocktail that is so yummy and colorful! Makes a delicious dessert, loved by both; kids and adults It's a perfect dessert that you can savor anytime to satisfy your sweet cravings Contains 8 half cup servings and 80 calories per serving Easy to make, colorful dessert that does not take a lot of time to set The most fun and creative way of serving drinks is to serve them mixed with Jell-O gelatin SUGAR, GELATIN, ADIPIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE AND SODIUM CITRATE (CONTROL ACIDITY), FUMARIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), RED 40, BLUE 1.

can you make a gummy bear
What’s everyone’s favourite flavour of JELLO?
Who's ready for Halloween? Can i get a hooyahhh?
Start your review of Jell-O Cherry Gelatin Mix!
Product Highlights
“I love jello, I find their products to be a bit more healthy than regular candies especially With the option to get sugar free.” in 36 reviews
“can you save jello shot jello shot you can make amazing jello shots with jello and they will taste divine I know I sound like a party girl but jello shots are definitely awesome with jello” in 34 reviews
“...anywhere since it comes in many different packages and I love how theres many flavors as well :)” in 22 reviews
“It's definitely been a family favorite in my home and there are so many different flavors and recipes you can make with Jello!” in 21 reviews
“I've never been fond of jello by itself(never liked the texture), but it can be used in many different ways to make yummy treats.” in 21 reviews
Poughkeepsie, NY
Jell-o is something that will never get old! This is a dessert and snack that has never stopped being served in my house. There's nothing better then having a snack or dessert that is so cheap yet can serve the entire family for a couple of days and yet the taste is SO GOOD! My family will never stop using this so i definitely recommend this to others!
How would I rate Cherry Jello? Yummy... is that a rating? Ok... Cherry is one of my favorite flavors, it makes for a great Jello cake... (white cake, poke holes, pour thickened 1/2 jello over, mix the other half w whipped topping, pour over cake, chill) my family (or sometimes just me) devours it! 😀 Jello is a brand I will never stop buying!
Nampa, ID
Jello has always been my main go to just cause it’s a brand I’ve trusted since I’ve first made jello. It has a pretty specific taste that is pretty close to spot on as far as artificial flavors go. I like the texture it makes which seems “solid” meaning it won’t fall apart quickly. Keeps its form if you for your specific cuts.
Galesburg
If you don't know what Jell-o is by now, then you've been living under a rock. I just used the green apple flavor for some jello shots I made for Thanksgiving, and my mom made this delicious fluff stuff with the pistachio pudding mix. There are literally hundreds of ways to use Jell-o and pudding. Yum.
Bronx, NY
Best jell-o brand forever. There's honestly no other brand you should think of when doing home made. Instructions are very easy and kids can find it convenient to make and ask for. I love the variety in flavors they have grown to keep their customers satisfied. Thank you for keeping it original.
Russellville, AR
We use this and blue raspberry jello every Fourth of July with some whipped cream to have a patriotic dessert! Looks great of you can do the cubes, but we usually mix the jellos up separately and then layer them in clear glasses and let set between each layer. We add the whipped cream right before serving!
N Las Vegas, NV
In my house everyone likes jello. So when I get a chance I make them jello sometimes 1 flavor sometimes 3 flavors. I don't think theres anything to improve this product its perfect and easy to make if you follow the directions on how to make it. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Peoria
I think this is a pretty basic jello product.  It was a very good value for the money. It tasted pretty good. I will probably add more recipes on the back. It's nothing that I didn't expect my expectations were met.  I would recommend this to anybody it's very simple to make.
Enosburg
When I think of Jell-O Cherry Gelatin Mix I think of the many different ways it can be used. From making the “jigglers” to eating it when you can’t have anything solid to eat to mixing it with some spirits and celebrating. This is easily a staple on everyone’s house in some way shoe or form.
No Special Diet
One of my favorites even as a kid it was my go to flavor. Super affordable and easy to find in store. Taste great alone or with wipped cream on top. I wouldn't change anything about this product. Great flavor and texture. I'm highly satisfied with this brand and products offered.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...