JELL-O Cherry Gelatin Dessert
Ingredients: Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (for Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate and Sodium Citrate (Control Acidity), Fumaric Acid (for Tartness), Red 40, Blue 1.
1. Stir 1 cup boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in 1 cup cold water.
3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2 cup) servings.
Speed-Set Method: Stir 3/4 cup boiling water into gelatin in bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Mix 1/2 cup cold water and ice cubes to make 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove remaining ice. Refrigerate 30 minutes for soft-set or 1 to 1-1/2 hours until firm. To Add Fruit or Vegetables: Refrigerate gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit or vegetables (well-drained, if using canned). Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs, or guava. Gelatin will not set.
|Serving Size 1/4 package (22g) (makes 1/2 cup)|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories From Fat|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 G|
|Saturated Fat||0 G|
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
JELL-O Cherry Gelatin Dessert
- "I love jello, I find their products to be a bit more healthy than regular candies especially With the option to get sugar free." in 36 reviews
- "can you save jello shotjello shot you can make amazing jello shots with jello and they will taste divine I know I sound like a party girl but jello shots are definitely awesome with jello" in 34 reviews
- "Oh how much i love Jell-O, I've eaten it when I was a kid and I still do its such a great delicious snack because of how versatile it is, you cam really take it anywhere since it comes in many different packages and I love how theres many flavors as well :)" in 22 reviews
- "I've never been fond of jello by itself(never liked the texture), but it can be used in many different ways to make yummy treats." in 21 reviews
- "Pour mixture all over the cake and refrigerate till time for dessert.Remove from fridge, spread cool whip on top of whole cake, slice and serve.." in 21 reviews
I love Jell-O. I love all flavors especially this one. Me favorite recipe is pretzels Jell-O and cool whip. I love how it tastes and i love the texture. I bought it at target and i would love to buy again!
I love everything cherry this jello I grew up eating it taste so good great for little kids party’s,adult party’s, it’s also good when you are sick An can’t hold anything down jello you can depend on!😊
Cherry isn't a great flavor to me for most sweets and/or candy so I'm not surprised that I'm not a fan of the cherry Jello. I will make it for everyone else, or for a get together.
Grew up eating jello this and strawberry was always my favorite flavors . This is a staple year around at my house kids love it and can eat it all day but we don’t let them .
I love regular full sugar jello lol yes it's very good no after taste I definitely keep this in the pantry for a quick treat serve with a little whipped cream definitely will keep buying an highly recommend
Cherry is the best flavor - Jello is an amazing snack! Paired together this may be one of the best snacks ever. They are great for on the go, and very delicious. I highly recommend NOT looking up on the internet what Jello is made out of though or you may never eat it again!
This flavor is really tasty! I like all flavors, but also like that they will never stop selling because they make the best recipes! Just like the cherry, the jello mix boxes are pretty simple and easy to make.
I love this flavor Jell-O it’s so good and such a classic exclamation when I making Jell-O shots this is the box I will usually run to when I’m at the store very goodI
Q & A
WHat is your favorite flavor
Do you like to top your cup of Jell-o with whipped cream, eat it plain, or mix fresh fruit in?
What's your favorite flavor of Jell O?
What is the best alcohol to mix with jell-o?
Is Jell-O better as a Jell-O egg, or a star?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos