BY JELL-O #1 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients: Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (for Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% of Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate and Sodium Citrate (Control Acidity), Fumaric Acid (for Tartness), Red 40, Blue 1.

Usage:

1. Stir 1 cup boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in 1 cup cold water.
3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2 cup) servings.

Speed-Set Method: Stir 3/4 cup boiling water into gelatin in bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Mix 1/2 cup cold water and ice cubes to make 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove remaining ice. Refrigerate 30 minutes for soft-set or 1 to 1-1/2 hours until firm. To Add Fruit or Vegetables: Refrigerate gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit or vegetables (well-drained, if using canned). Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs, or guava. Gelatin will not set.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (22g) (makes 1/2 cup)
AMOUNT PER SERVING

• Who's ready for Halloween? Can i get a hooyahhh?1 Answers
  • What's your secret Jello Recipes? Let's hear them!3 Answers
  • I need a new jello recipe for Thanksgiving! Help! I'm sur...2 Answers
JELL-O Cherry Gelatin Dessert
  • "I love jello, I find their products to be a bit more healthy than regular candies especially With the option to get sugar free." in 36 reviews
  • "can you save jello shotjello shot you can make amazing jello shots with jello and they will taste divine I know I sound like a party girl but jello shots are definitely awesome with jello" in 34 reviews
  • "Oh how much i love Jell-O, I've eaten it when I was a kid and I still do its such a great delicious snack because of how versatile it is, you cam really take it anywhere since it comes in many different packages and I love how theres many flavors as well :)" in 22 reviews
  • "I've never been fond of jello by itself(never liked the texture), but it can be used in many different ways to make yummy treats." in 21 reviews
  • "Pour mixture all over the cake and refrigerate till time for dessert.Remove from fridge, spread cool whip on top of whole cake, slice and serve.." in 21 reviews
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
We always keep an array of Jello flavors on hand in our pantry.  The cherry Jello is great for making a Jello cake!  Not only does this light dessert taste great on its own but you can use it for so many different things.  It also works great when you add your own fruit to it.
Selina P.
Dallas
I love this journal it’s really easy to make it taste great after it’s done and it’s an amazing product I use it every time and make Jell-O for the party or other types of events and it’s never failed me and I would absolutely recommend this product anybody who likes making Jell-O yeah
Laurie M.
Jello is the best on the shelf.  I do not care for the Sugarless but we are constantly buying all flavors. Great for upset tummies as well! Always have some on hand and the kids are always asking for it to be made. Will continue to buy as long as it stays the same! Can always find it just about everywhere!
Ella S.
Plymouth, MA
I love Jell-O. I love all flavors especially this one. Me favorite recipe is pretzels Jell-O and cool whip. I love how it tastes and i love the texture. I bought it at target and i would love to buy again!
Ashley M.
Clifton
I love everything cherry this jello I grew up eating it taste so good great for little kids party’s,adult party’s, it’s also good when you are sick An can’t hold anything down jello you can depend on!😊
KHADIJAH M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cherry isn't a great flavor to me for most sweets and/or candy so I'm not surprised that I'm not a fan of the cherry Jello. I will make it for everyone else, or for a get together.
kim p.
Arverne, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Grew up eating jello this and strawberry was always my favorite flavors . This is a staple year around at my house kids love it and can eat it all day but we don’t let them .
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love regular full sugar jello lol yes it's very good no after taste I definitely keep this in the pantry for a quick treat serve with a little whipped cream definitely will keep buying an highly recommend
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love cherry jello I have been eating it since I was a kid. Great flavor and very easy to prepare. Alao a good substitute if youre on a diet and have a sweet tooth.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Cherry is the best flavor - Jello is an amazing snack! Paired together this may be one of the best snacks ever. They are great for on the go, and very delicious. I highly recommend NOT looking up on the internet what Jello is made out of though or you may never eat it again!
France G.
Indio, CA
WHat is your favorite flavor
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Do you like to top your cup of Jell-o with whipped cream, eat it plain, or mix fresh fruit in?
Sarah M.
Gilbertsville, PA
What is the best alcohol to mix with jell-o?
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
What's your favorite flavor of Jell O?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is Jell-O better as a Jell-O egg, or a star?

Kohl's