BY JELL-O

Jell-O Cherry Artificial Flavor.
Low calorie gelatin dessert.
Sugar free.
10 calories per serving.
4 1/2-cup serving. see more...

• We're thinking about making Jell-O shots for Super Bowl. Is this ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
krystal e.
i really like this kind well all the flavors i like yes affordable to pricey  it coast like 3 something  but i don't eat it that often
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
The perfect snack for my family without the sugar. Sometimes we add fruit to it.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a nice cool summer snack. Although it is sugar free, it tastes just as good as the regular one. And less calories is a plus.
Chris N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great Low calorie snack. It helps to tied me over between meals without wasting calorie and eating a bunch sugar
Felicia H.
Im such a huge Jell-O fan. It is so delicious to make and add to whipped cream to make a quick and simple dessert. Its the perfect snack for adults and kids alike!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I bought this on a recommendation from Ross Matthews, for a low sugar, low calorie, food option when dieting. This is easy to make, inexpensive and can really help curve cravings when you really want to reach for something sweet. I purchased this from my local supermarket (crazy cheap) and I think you should definitely stock up on a few of these if you are looking to change your eating habits soon.
Ruth M.
good opcion for diabetic sometimes dessert can be a challenge. With sugar-free lemon jello I have been able to create many desserts with a real lemon flavor that both my son can enjoy.
margot t.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Great to use to make Jell-O shots! or non alcoholic deserts for the kids. I'm pretty sure it has some not so great ingredients though, since its sugar free i believe it may contain aspartame
Terminal J.
It's pretty easy to use but the health benefits and taste aren't really that great. It tastes like your average convenience store Jell-O which is to say not that great and has some sketchy ingredients. If your into that sort of stuff though then go ahead
Melissa M.
Trumann, AR
We're thinking about making Jell-O shots for Super Bowl. Is this a good flavor to use?