The Best Jell-O Flavors
4.76 / 5 based on 891 Reviews
Top Questions See all 57 Q&A
- "I love jello, I find their products to be a bit more healthy than regular candies especially With the option to get sugar free." in 36 reviews
- "can you save jello shotjello shot you can make amazing jello shots with jello and they will taste divine I know I sound like a party girl but jello shots are definitely awesome with jello" in 34 reviews
- "Oh how much i love Jell-O, I've eaten it when I was a kid and I still do its such a great delicious snack because of how versatile it is, you cam really take it anywhere since it comes in many different packages and I love how theres many flavors as well :)" in 22 reviews
- "It's definitely been a family favorite in my home and there are so many different flavors and recipes you can make with Jello!" in 21 reviews
- "I've never been fond of jello by itself(never liked the texture), but it can be used in many different ways to make yummy treats." in 21 reviews
We always keep an array of Jello flavors on hand in our pantry. The cherry Jello is great for making a Jello cake! Not only does this light dessert taste great on its own but you can use it for so many different things. It also works great when you add your own fruit to it.
I love regular full sugar jello lol yes it's very good no after taste I definitely keep this in the pantry for a quick treat serve with a little whipped cream definitely will keep buying an highly recommend
I love every single Jell-O Flavor pretty much. We use it for Jell-O shots, quick fruit cocktail, and for some desserts. Cherry specifically tastes like artificial cherry, so keep that in mind before buying, but the recipe is super easy, and it's great for any berry or cherry flavors.
Love jello pudding! We use it in all our favorite pies and also in our famous Kansas diet cake. Yumm! My kids love to eat the jello pudding that is always leftover. I have passed on Several recipes using this product.
Have kids? This is the perfect snack. I serve this at my day care and the kids absolutely love it. I surpassed my expectations. It is full of flavor, and absolutely delicious. I buy some every week for the kids.
Hello jello! Jell-o is probably my favorite brand when it comes to jello and I don't think I know any other brand that can beat this! The cherry flavor is one of my old favorites since it's not too artificial!
When ever my family is looking for a cool wiggly snack Jello is my go to. we buy it from just about anywhere and the flavor is always spot on amazing. After having my two kids I recommend anyone with munchkins to never underestimate the power of jello.
Delicioso sabor, loa niños y los adultos lo aman. realmente es muy sencilla de hacer y puede estar por tiempo en la nevera. Aunque como todos lo aman se acaba rápido.
I've been using this brand since I was a kid, it taste delicious and easy 1,2,3 steps you have to take to make it (which is quick and easy) serve well with ice cream
I love the cherry flavor Jello packets. Always super fun and quick to make. I like that you can always find them on sale and can find them at every grocery store
Q & A
WHat is your favorite flavor
Do you like to top your cup of Jell-o with whipped cream, eat it plain, or mix fresh fruit in?
What's your favorite flavor of Jell O?
What is the best alcohol to mix with jell-o?
Is Jell-O better as a Jell-O egg, or a star?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos