JELL-O Cheesecake Instant Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Jasmine Ylen P.JELL-O Cheesecake Instant Pudding & Pie Filling uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY JELL-O #70 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients: Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% of Disodium Phosphate (for Thickening), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (for Thickening), Salt, Mono- and Diglycerides (Prevent Foaming), Artificial Color, Natural Flavor, Artificial Flavor, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, BHA (Preservative)

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (26g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Iron0.00

• What is the best way you've used this product?3 Answers
  • Does this really taste like a good cheesecake?3 Answers
JELL-O Cheesecake Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
  • "I love to put it into my cake mixes as well to add a different flavor and make the cake more moist." in 1 review
  • "cheese cake !" in 1 review
Ashleigh M.
This tastes surprising similar to cheesecake. I usually add the dry powder to a batch of chocolate chip cookie mix when I’m making them to give them a softer texture and a hint of cheesecake. This would also be really good to dip graham crackers in or some fresh strawberries.
Karalynn B.
This is my go-to pudding to make Oreo fluff. It sets up nicely and has a great flavor.

Oreo fluff:
2 small boxes pudding mix
4 cups milk
16 oz cool whip, thawed
1 package oreos, crushed

Mix the pudding and milk until there are no lumps. Fold in the cool whip and crushed oreos. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve.
Nicole V.
I recently discovered this when making a fruit dip with cheesecake pudding mix, whipped topping, and strawberry yogurt. it was amazing. so I made some of the pudding itself and dipped graham crackers in it. so good!! cant beat Jello instant puddings. they're easy to prepare and always yummmy!
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Super easy to make and tastes like cheesecake, so many variations you can add to make it to your liking, you can use gramcrackers, oreo cookies crushed up for crush or even toppings. My favorite is to mix strawberries and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Definitely a staple item you need for your pantry especially for a quick easy dessert
Rachel C.
This is my go-to when I'm making a trifle for special occasions. I replace the vanilla flavor with this flavor, and everyone really loves it - I get special requests all the time for it. It has a great flavor and texture and is super simple to prepare.
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have used this as filling in mini graham cracker pie crusts and ate them as dessert after dinner. They were a hit and everyone was asking for them the next week!
Kay G.
Lewes, DE
This is a fabulous instant pudding mix! It goes well with other desserts, and is creamy and smooth, not harsh and bitter. I've made sweet little snacks for my family with this kind- a scoop of cherry pie filling, some Cheesecake pudding, and a little Cool Whip on top. It's a hit with the family!
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I use this to make Oreo Cheesecake pops that the munchkins and me like and my dad loves the traditional cheesecake.It is less then a dollar and is very good quality.I would definitely recommend.
Monica F.
O.o mmmm this product is sooo sooo sooooo good. we stock up on it. when we make it. it goes away like in minutes. its smooth and sooo good. gotta make some tonight for sure.
Becky W.
This is such a great pudding to use in desserts. I especially love to use it when i make dirt. Offsets the sweetness and is just so unbelievably good. Would be great in a parfait too with strawberries!
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
Does this really taste like a good cheesecake?
Meg H.
What is the best way you've used this product?

back