Jell-O Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box

101 Ways To Make You Smile.

Where can u buy this ?
Is this good?
What is the best way you've used this product?
Start your review of Jell-O Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box!
Product Highlights
I love to put it into my cake mixes as well to add a different flavor and make the cake more moist.in reviews
cheese cake !in reviews
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s jello, everyone knows how delicious it is, lol. So versatile! Can use in a tone of different ways.
Crista L.
Coon Rapids, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box uploaded by Crista L.
I love using Jell-o products in my baking. They work great to add unique flavor and great texture. One of my favorite desserts is Strawberrry Cheesecake Lush. Its fluffy and sweet and my family request it at all of our summer gatherings. So tasty!
Macey F.
Brighton, MI
So good. Never lets me down. Perfect for just eating but I like to put a spoonful in my overnight oats and ohhhh baby it’s so good
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The pudding is easy to make. Just open the packet, it comes with a powder, mix milk into it until it's a creamy consistency and then put it in the fridge for 5 minutes or more. It turns to pudding but this one doesn't taste the best in my opinion.
Jenna B.
Saint George, UT
This is one of my favorite late night snacks when I need a sweet treat! I like to mix in random toppings, like chocolate chips, banana slices or caramel syrup into it to give it a little more of a unique flavor. I love how easy it is to make and how it's ready in about 5 minutes.
Kiaya F.
Fort Benton, MT
I love the jello cheesecake instant pudding it tastes great, is inexpensive and easy to make, I also like using it for other recipes, like making cheese cake. It is also the only brand of instant pudding i will use when makeing frosting for cakes, useing it and dreamwhip makes the perfect frosting. Love this stuff will def8nately be a repeat customer. As I have been for years. :)
amber M.
San Antonio Tx
Love how easy it is to make a cheesecake. Love how smooth it is. It is of a good value with such a good mixture.
Gregory G.
New Brighton, PA
Very good and super simple to make. A quick and easy way to a fast snack !!
Very good and super simple to make. A quick and easy way to a fast snack !!
Rebekah S.
Middleburg, FL
Yum good for pies and cheesecake and banana pudding don’t usually eat it by itself unless I’m the single cup. They are a cheap probably not healthy snack my favorite is banana cream
Jamie G.
Pacific NW
This is your new frosting! We chose to have pudding on our baked cupcakes! And when chilled, what a difference!