BY JELL-O

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
This was good but had a weird after taste. Try making it into a milk base gelatin with fruits. It's better that way. Good pricing too. You can purchase at Walmart, HEB, dollar store, etc. Not so much recommended unless you are really craving it.
Joseline R.
Wasn't the best Jell-O flavor of my choice . But it was on sale at target after Christmas! & was curious to try. Felt a little odd at first but what can you expect it's a candy cane flavor maybe this would have done better as a Jell-O not Jell-O pudding
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Este sabor en especial no me gusto muy artificial , además las gelatinas de esta marca como que no tienen sabor a nada
Ashley M.
Dallas, TX
I usually love all Jell-O pudding and gelatin Flavors but this one is definitely a miss, unless you love candy canes!
kira f.
I usually love Jell-O and pudding and actually like most flavors.. but this candy cane flavor is not good at all.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I am looking forward on trying this flavor! Seems like a nice desert to have on Christmas with the family!
Marissa C.
Grand Island, New York
This is a great flavor for holiday pies and treats. The flavor is excellent!
Crystal G.
Dartmouth, NS
Not my favorite Jello product. I'm sure there could be a great use for it over the holidays with baking...but not for straight eating.
Savannah C.
Benton Harbor, MI
I like the gelatin form of the jell-o brand. However, the pudding is not too great, and the candy cane flavor is not good.
Robyn M.
Memphis, TN
I would love to make a Jello ice box pie with this!!! Take any box of Jello, a large container of cool whip, a can of eagle brand milk ( regular size) and a pie crust of your choice. Mix all ingredients together and spoon in the crust. Let sit in fridge at least 5+ hours and garnish as desired! Glad to share my tip with you!!!
Stacey C.
Has anyone tried this limited edition flavor? What year did it become available for the holidays?
Where cane I find this candy cane pudding
veronica m.
Fontana, CA
Who hAS TRYED THIS
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Has anyone tried this ? is it any good ?