JELL-O Butterscotch Pudding Snacks

by Jell-O

Ingredients: Skim Milk, Water, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 1.5% of Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil and Palm Kernel Oils), Cornstarch, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Alginate, Artificial Color, Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Vitamin a Palmitate, Vitamin D.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1 snack (110g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING

Vitamin A 0.00
Vitamin C 0.00
Calcium 10.00
Iron 0.00

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JELL-O Butterscotch Pudding Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite flavor of pudding. These are very good, handy, and the perfect size. I don’t buy them often anymore, however I use to keep them on hand when I took my lunch to work. I would definitely buy again.
Colleen C.
I LOVE butterscotch putting from Jell-o! It tastes so good these handy cups are easy to take with you to work. If you store them on the shelf and put them in the fridge when you get to work it chills just enough by the time lunch comes around. Would recommend to others especially if you like pudding and butterscotch flavors!
Leslie M.
Tujunga, CA
This is the best pudding you can find on the market, no others will compare. Dont you dare look at those knock offs, this is the real deal. Butterscotch or nothing!
Emmanuelle T.
Québec
the pudding is sssoooo creamy. The taste, omg it is amasing like 😊😍. I take one of those and a i'm not able to just not take an other one like have to it is so, just like so amazing. iverall i rate/reviw it a 10/10
Brittany W.
Omg these are to die for! I love having these for a sweet little treat. I’ve eaten these since I was a kid and still love the flavour! I’ve never been let down by the Jell-O brand. They make great puddings and I will continue to buy!

Looking for your answer?