Jell-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding & Pie Filling

by Jell-O

101 Ways To Make You Smile. Good source of calcium when made with milk Naturally fat free, contains no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup Contains 90 calories per serving; each box makes 4 servings Make a delicious dessert in 5 minutes; just add milk and allow to set Perfect for those keeping Kosher INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, DEXTROSE, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE AND TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (FOR THICKENING), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES (PREVENTS FOAMING), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6, SULFITES.

Haven't seem this product ever since why?
Start your review of Jell-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding & Pie Filling!
How would you rate this product?
Kelowna, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids love this as a treat once in a while. I use a little in my Greek yogurt for a snack with fruit. So good with cut up apples and a little granola.
Easy directs to follow (all you need is milk) the results are always tasty. Always less than 1$ a box and tastes better than the prepackaged cups
Calgary, AB
My go-to when I want a fast, quick dessert. Love the butterscotch flavour. It isn't TOO sweet. You get a couple of portions with the package.
Ottawa, ON
This stuff is soo addicting and good. Idk what it is about it but ๐Ÿ˜ nice cold pudding from the fridge after letting it sit for a bit.. MMMm
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jello had the best pudding. Especially the butterscotch. Super easy to make, sets quickly and is inexpensive. One of my favourite desserts.
When I had my wisdom teeth out, this was one of few things I could eat. It tasted SO good that I ate it at least once a day!
Chateauguay , Quebec
I should buy this more often. It's the perfect snack. It's light and creamy. It tastes great.i
Ask a question to the Influenster community...