Jell-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding & Pie Filling

by Jell-O

101 Ways To Make You Smile. Good source of calcium when made with milk Naturally fat free, contains no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup Contains 90 calories per serving; each box makes 4 servings Make a delicious dessert in 5 minutes; just add milk and allow to set Perfect for those keeping Kosher INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, DEXTROSE, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE AND TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE (FOR THICKENING), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES (PREVENTS FOAMING), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6, SULFITES.

Haven't seem this product ever since why?
Start your review of Jell-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding & Pie Filling!
How would you rate this product?
Norfolk, VA
This butterscotch pudding is absolutely amazing and doesn’t take too long to make. The flavour is superb but I do think it’s a touch too sweet for me.
Buena Park, CA
Always my go to favorite when ever i feel down or what to remember when i was younger and a great value. works great with lactose free milk as well
Omaha, NE
I love everything Jell-O makes. You can't go wrong with pudding. Just thinking about pudding makes me hungry. Makes a great addition to any meal.
Kingman, AZ
Butterscotch pudding is once of my all time favorite pudding. Jell-O makes really good pudding and the butterscotch ones does not disappoint
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The kids and I love this flavor. Its is creamy and delicious. It makes a great cream pie. We would eat it again and perfect for holidays
This probably isn't supposed to be "healthy" but every time I finish eating it I feel really guilty... It is good though!
San Marcos, TX
All time fave flavor! Consistently a staple around our house. I love to mix some up and eat it with Nila wafers.
I use this to make Monkey Bread! I love this brand and it’s always the most popular breakfast dish on the table!
Devils Lake, ND
This really is the only brand and flavor of pudding that I like! Easy and quick to make, and tastes super good!
Jacksonville, NC
Can't go wrong with J-E-L-L-O! Its smooth, rich and creamy. It makes the perfect snack when your craving sweet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...