BY JELL-O #74 in Gelatin & Pudding

JELL-O Brand Butterscotch Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
Artificial flavor.
4 1/2-cup serving.
Net wt 3.4oz (96g). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah A.
This brand is great! It tastes good, is cheap, and easy to make! We use it for all kinds of different recipes.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
Can't go wrong with J-E-L-L-O! Its smooth, rich and creamy. It makes the perfect snack when your craving sweet.
Elizabeth R.
Fontana , Ca
These are great to add when you making a cake so they wont be to dry these add the right most to the cake
Tami N.
Oceanside, CA
I have got this because it was on sale and it was good went back and bought more. The kids loved it to
Azucena T.
Had this twice I bought it cuz it was on clearance but one I had tasted it I went back for more yumm
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Jell-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Butterscotch Boxes oh my how I love thee LOL tHIS IS Amazing on and in desserts , cakes ,pies, and kids party dishes , my family loves eating and using this product so much , we buy in bulk and in many flavors as well We are fans
Adele D.
Toronto , WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Easy to make and delicious to eat! You can use this in many desserts, not just eat it stand alone. Always good with whipped cream and served a bit warm still. YUM!
Tiffany B.
Alabama
Who doesn't love chocolate pudding? Adding the caramel chips to this was genius. Caramel and chocolate go together so well and this is super easy to make too!
Lauren K.
Kingman, AZ
Butterscotch pudding is once of my all time favorite pudding. Jell-O makes really good pudding and the butterscotch ones does not disappoint
Tracy T.
Chateauguay , Quebec
I should buy this more often. It's the perfect snack. It's light and creamy. It tastes great.i
Azucena T.
Haven't seem this product ever since why?