BY JELL-O #64 in Gelatin & Pudding

JELL-O Brand Butterscotch Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
Artificial flavor.
4 1/2-cup serving.
Net wt 3.4oz (96g). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Azucena T.
Had this twice I bought it cuz it was on clearance but one I had tasted it I went back for more yumm
Catherine B.
Omaha, NE
I love everything Jell-O makes. You can't go wrong with pudding. Just thinking about pudding makes me hungry. Makes a great addition to any meal.
Emily V.
Julian, WV
I love Jell-O products. I actually use the powder to cook with other foods (such as overnight oats). since there are so many flavors available it really keeps my oats from getting boring :)
Tami N.
Oceanside, CA
I have got this because it was on sale and it was good went back and bought more. The kids loved it to
Amanda L.
Medina, OH
Such a quick and easy snack to fulfill my sweet tooth! I have been eating this pudding since I was a kid and my mom would make it! Now I make it for myself and my kids and we all love it!
Sam T.
This probably isn't supposed to be "healthy" but every time I finish eating it I feel really guilty... It is good though!
Sarah A.
This brand is great! It tastes good, is cheap, and easy to make! We use it for all kinds of different recipes.
m r.
This is my all time favorite quick sugar fix!! takes 5 minutes to make. creamy and delicious- has an authentic butterscotch taste!! can't get enough of this, such a great product!
Jenna S.
Buena Park, CA
Always my go to favorite when ever i feel down or what to remember when i was younger and a great value. works great with lactose free milk as well
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
The kids and I love this flavor. Its is creamy and delicious. It makes a great cream pie. We would eat it again and perfect for holidays
Azucena T.
Haven't seem this product ever since why?