BY JELL-O #67 in Gelatin & Pudding

Ingredients
Sugar, Dextrose (From Corn), Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Mono- And Diglycerides (Prevent Foaming), Caramel Color, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Artificial Color, Butter [Cream (From Milk), Natural Flavor], Bha (Preservative).

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (25g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calcium0.00
Iron0.00

Annette L.
South Gate, CA
My mom would buy this product all the time when I was a child, I remember I couldn't wait till it was ready to eat. Jello pudding is a great brand and now I buy this brand of pudding for my family except I buy the ready made pudding in individual cups. But hey made I will start making it myself.
Kathy D.
Love this! I use the instant with heavy whipping cream (half cream half milk) and I have a beautiful rich mousse. My family have been Jell-O pudding eaters for as long as I can remember.
m r.
This is my all time favorite quick sugar fix!! takes 5 minutes to make. creamy and delicious- has an authentic butterscotch taste!! can't get enough of this, such a great product!
Amanda L.
Medina, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a quick and easy snack to fulfill my sweet tooth! I have been eating this pudding since I was a kid and my mom would make it! Now I make it for myself and my kids and we all love it!
Emily V.
Julian, WV
I love Jell-O products. I actually use the powder to cook with other foods (such as overnight oats). since there are so many flavors available it really keeps my oats from getting boring :)
Amber S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use this product as a flavor boost in my cakes, mix with cream cheese for trifles, make chocolate popsicles,and add whip cream to make a flavored moose.
Jenna S.
Buena Park, CA
Always my go to favorite when ever i feel down or what to remember when i was younger and a great value. works great with lactose free milk as well
Catherine B.
Omaha, NE
I love everything Jell-O makes. You can't go wrong with pudding. Just thinking about pudding makes me hungry. Makes a great addition to any meal.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The kids and I love this flavor. Its is creamy and delicious. It makes a great cream pie. We would eat it again and perfect for holidays
Sam T.
This probably isn't supposed to be "healthy" but every time I finish eating it I feel really guilty... It is good though!
Azucena T.
Wilmington, CA
Haven't seem this product ever since why?

back