Jell-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box

by Jell-O

101 Ways To Make You Smile.

Haven't seem this product ever since why?
Start your review of Jell-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box!
How would you rate this product?
fort worth, texas
Jell-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box uploaded by Bri G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Feel like an award winning chief with this inexpensive dessert alternative! More the merrier when you fold it into whipped topping. I crunched up an almond cookie with butter on the bottom and added a little pretzel sticks to the top to break up the sweetness; do your own thing, it’s a perfect blank canvas
Pickens, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I live with my grandfather and help take care of him, and Butterscotch pudding happens to be one of his favorite flavors. I make a large bowl and he has it gone within a few days! Jell-O makes amazing instant pudding mixes; it’s as easy as adding 2 cups of cold milk and beating the mix before placing it into the refrigerator.
Columbus, OH
I am not always on the mood for butterscotch pudding but when I am I get this brand. This pudding is great in a graham cracker pie crust or for fall pudding shots. The plus side to this product is how inexpensive it is. I highly recommend this product.
Westmont , IL
It delicious like you would expect Jello pudding to be. I like it almost better than the pre-packaged kind. There is just something about whipping up some pudding at home that’s great.
South Gate, CA
My mom would buy this product all the time when I was a child, I remember I couldn't wait till it was ready to eat. Jello pudding is a great brand and now I buy this brand of pudding for my family except I buy the ready made pudding in individual cups. But hey made I will start making it myself.
Love this! I use the instant with heavy whipping cream (half cream half milk) and I have a beautiful rich mousse. My family have been Jell-O pudding eaters for as long as I can remember.
This is my all time favorite quick sugar fix!! takes 5 minutes to make. creamy and delicious- has an authentic butterscotch taste!! can't get enough of this, such a great product!
Medina, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a quick and easy snack to fulfill my sweet tooth! I have been eating this pudding since I was a kid and my mom would make it! Now I make it for myself and my kids and we all love it!
Julian, WV
I love Jell-O products. I actually use the powder to cook with other foods (such as overnight oats). since there are so many flavors available it really keeps my oats from getting boring :)
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use this product as a flavor boost in my cakes, mix with cream cheese for trifles, make chocolate popsicles,and add whip cream to make a flavored moose.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...