BY JELL-O

Berry Blue Gelatin DessertA vibrant, jiggly treat that kids love to eat as a snack or as a dessert! Layer it up with fruits or cake to make it more fun and fancy. Your favorite Jell-O gelatin flavor and some fun-shaped cookie cutters are all you need to make some super simple finger food.There's Always Room for Jell-O!A yummy dessert that is so easy for you to make and kids love to eat it, older kids love to make it themselves. You can add it in your salad to make it more fun and interesting.Jell-O Gelatin Mix is perfect to make jell-O shots for a party. Prepare jell-O shots with your choice of juices or drinks and your guests will love it for sure. Who doesn't fancy a fun cocktail that is so yummy and colorful! Makes a delicious dessert, loved by both; kids and adults It's a perfect fat-free dessert that you can savor anytime to satisfy your sweet cravings Gelatin desserts do not contain a lot of calories, hence flavor and fun without the guilt Easy to make, colorful dessert that does not take a lot of time to set The most fun and creative way of serving drinks is to serve them mixed with Jell-O gelatin INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, GELATIN, ADIPIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF DISODIUM PHOSPHATE AND SODIUM CITRATE (CONTROLS ACIDITY), FUMARIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, BLUE 1. see more...

Jell-O Berry Blue Instant Powdered Gelatin Dessert

Start your review of Jell-O Berry Blue Instant Powdered Gelatin Dessert!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Now a days I’m not a huge fan of jello but when I was younger I loved it. I always enjoyed making it, it was super easy. Although I don’t eat it anymore, it holds a special place in my heart bc I always used to make it with my grandfather whenever I stayed at his house
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Yummy add this with a half amount of boiling water. Poke holes in your cake. Then cover with with slices of strawberries. Top with cool whip, then make your going to make a flag for the 4 th of July using blueberries on the top left side a square. Then add slices of strawberries for your strips. The taste is freshening and looks amazing.
Chelsie W.
Harperville
I make Jell-O shots with these all the time this is my all time favorite flavor. It cheap and very easy to make and you have fun with and edible food ! So I would recommend this brand, flavor and idea to anyone out there
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Berry blue is my favorite!! I don't know if I like the color or the taste more, but this Jello is outstanding. Store brand simply does not compare! This is my favorite for making jello shots with, especially this flavor. I ALWAYS keep jello on hand!
Kelly G.
Hilliard, OH
This is one of my favorite jello flavors, also works well for jello shots, especially for July 4th parties. It can color your tongue, so probably not something to give your kids to bring into school for staining purposes. I would buy it again.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love blue jello it is one of my favorites! It is low price for great quality! This flavor exceeded my expectations. I continuously buy this flavor will continue to do so! I love this jello flavor (:
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O will always be my favorite dessert! It is so yummy and extra easy to make!!! The worst part is having to wait for it to be ready! But the preparation can take you less than 10 minutes.
Annie K.
Used this for Jell-O shots. Made blue jell-o shots with blueberries inside and put them in home made strawberry shot glasses with whipped cream on top for a perfect red white and blue summer booze treat! Would highly recommend to others! So delicious.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Refreshing! Always have jello on hand. Easy to make. Easy to find in any grocery store. This is by far the best flavor... Raspberry is 2nd for me though! I loved this as a kid and now my 4 year old son loves it too and ofcoarse his favorite is the blue aswell! We make strawberry pretzel jello for holidays and partys but one day I will have to try it with the blue jello instead of the strawberry and put strawberry's and blue berry's in it instead of just strawberry's ... Something different n sounds good!
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
This had been my favorite jell-o since i was a kid well not so much kid i was 17 i had my tonsils out this was my breakfast lunch dinner now im having liver problems and having to go on a liquid diet this is still my go to jello i would suggest anyone who likes blue berry candy you would like this!! Plus its easy to find
Hannah  J.
Laramie, WY
Does anybody have any good recipes for a Jell-O treat? Of course besides typical Jell-O?
Jaelyn J.
Urbana , IL
rosa v.
p o box 3414 porterville, ca
Anyone tried it with fruits

Target