Jell-O Berry Blue Instant Gelatin Mix

Berry Blue Gelatin DessertA vibrant, jiggly treat that kids love to eat as a snack or as a dessert! Layer it up with fruits or cake to make it more fun and fancy. Your favorite Jell-O gelatin flavor and some fun-shaped cookie cutters are all you need to make some super simple finger food.There's Always Room for Jell-O!A yummy dessert that is so easy for you to make and kids love to eat it, older kids love to make it themselves. You can add it in your salad to make it more fun and interesting.Jell-O Gelatin Mix is perfect to make jell-O shots for a party. Prepare jell-O shots with your choice of juices or drinks and your guests will love it for sure. Who doesn't fancy a fun cocktail that is so yummy and colorful!

What was the last flavor you had?
Whats the best flavor?
Anyone tried it with fruits
Start your review of Jell-O Berry Blue Instant Gelatin Mix!
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jell-O Berry Blue Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by Nicole R.
Jello is always such a fun brightly colored treat that has the wiggle. Kids and adults love it. You can pour the mixture in any shaped container pop it in the fridge for a few hours and it’s ready to go. In the picture I mixed three different kinds so it was a longer process. My kid really enjoys it and it looks cool.
Annie K.
Used this for Jell-O shots. Made blue jell-o shots with blueberries inside and put them in home made strawberry shot glasses with whipped cream on top for a perfect red white and blue summer booze treat! Would highly recommend to others! So delicious.
Esmy M.
Arlington, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Jell-O Berry Blue Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by Esmy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
La hice para la fiesta de mi hija y sus amiguitos les encantaron! Buena consistencia, buen sabor super snack! Habia comprsdo sólo otros sabores perp este es realmente delicioso
Brianna T.
Barbourville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite flavor in everything! Just the icing on the cake, perfect amount of flavor and delicious goodness to every sweet alcoholic drink😁
Tessa Y.
Richland, WA
Jell-O Berry Blue Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by Tessa Y.
Love love love! I used this in a dessert for my baby shower! The blue is vibrant and the flavor is strong! No improvements needed! I made a triple layer jello dessert in a Bundt pan! It sets quickly and made for a beautiful dessert! It was the bottom layer pictured!
Kimmii B.
Jell-O Berry Blue Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by Kimmii B.
Honestly the blue is my favorite flavor. And it is perfect for quick snacks for the kids. I like to put them in little containers for the kids lunch. Also just over all amazing snack. Deff recommend this for sure. I will keep buying this because u love it. I Like to make a bunch because they are so yummy. Also for the adults you could make jello shots.
Julia Z.
Jell-O Berry Blue Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by Julia Z.
My kids love this Jello flavor. Instructions are so easy to follow that my young kids (7 and 10)make it by themselves. They love blue color. It smells sooo good just like real berries! Highly recommend!
Philandis S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the flavor of this product. It truly has the blue berry flavor. It’s not overpowering. It’s affordable. I would keep this product as is.
ᏞᎥᏁᎠᎪ Ꮯ.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O Berry Blue Instant Gelatin Mix uploaded by ᏞᎥᏁᎠᎪ Ꮯ.
Purchased at: Target
This product is so nice and easy to work with I love the taste the flavor in this it’s just right also the firmness and everything is just right. So easy to make and work with ❤️
Alondra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite jello tastes so yummy. I like buying off brand products but with jello I always go back to the original because these are the best ones