JELL-O Berry Blue Gelatin Dessert uploaded by Lexi W.JELL-O Berry Blue Gelatin Dessert uploaded by emily m.JELL-O Berry Blue Gelatin Dessert uploaded by Jessica S.

BY JELL-O #20 in Gelatin & Pudding

Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (For Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% Of Disodium Phosphate And Sodium Citrate (Controls Acidity), Fumaric Acid (For Tartness), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Blue 1

Usage:

1. Stir 1 cup boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in 1 cup cold water.
3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2 cup) servings.

Speed-Set Method: Stir 3/4 cup boiling water into gelatin in bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Mix 1/2 cup cold water and ice cubes to make 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove remaining ice. Refrigerate 30 minutes for soft-set or 1 to 1-1/2 hours until firm. To Add Fruit or Vegetables: Refrigerate gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit or vegetables (well-drained, if using canned). Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs, or guava. Gelatin will not set.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (22g) (makes 1/2 cup)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Iron0.00

Buy on Target*
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Refreshing! Always have jello on hand. Easy to make. Easy to find in any grocery store. This is by far the best flavor... Raspberry is 2nd for me though! I loved this as a kid and now my 4 year old son loves it too and ofcoarse his favorite is the blue aswell! We make strawberry pretzel jello for holidays and partys but one day I will have to try it with the blue jello instead of the strawberry and put strawberry's and blue berry's in it instead of just strawberry's ... Something different n sounds good!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The kids at work went crazy over this. They loved the different berries taste. They kept wanting more of it. Such a good cheap snack too. I recommend buying this.
KHADIJAH M.
I dislike anything berry flavor. It just doesn't please me, it doesn't sit well with me and even the smell bothers me. This ome isn't for me to have in my house.
Chelsie W.
Harperville
I make Jell-O shots with these all the time this is my all time favorite flavor. It cheap and very easy to make and you have fun with and edible food ! So I would recommend this brand, flavor and idea to anyone out there
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Berry blue is my favorite!! I don't know if I like the color or the taste more, but this Jello is outstanding. Store brand simply does not compare! This is my favorite for making jello shots with, especially this flavor. I ALWAYS keep jello on hand!
Kelly G.
Hilliard, OH
This is one of my favorite jello flavors, also works well for jello shots, especially for July 4th parties. It can color your tongue, so probably not something to give your kids to bring into school for staining purposes. I would buy it again.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love blue jello it is one of my favorites! It is low price for great quality! This flavor exceeded my expectations. I continuously buy this flavor will continue to do so! I love this jello flavor (:
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O will always be my favorite dessert! It is so yummy and extra easy to make!!! The worst part is having to wait for it to be ready! But the preparation can take you less than 10 minutes.
Annie K.
Used this for Jell-O shots. Made blue jell-o shots with blueberries inside and put them in home made strawberry shot glasses with whipped cream on top for a perfect red white and blue summer booze treat! Would highly recommend to others! So delicious.
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
This had been my favorite jell-o since i was a kid well not so much kid i was 17 i had my tonsils out this was my breakfast lunch dinner now im having liver problems and having to go on a liquid diet this is still my go to jello i would suggest anyone who likes blue berry candy you would like this!! Plus its easy to find
Hannah  J.
Laramie, WY
Does anybody have any good recipes for a Jell-O treat? Of course besides typical Jell-O?
hannah m.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have any suggestions on what to make out of this
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
What was the last flavor you had?
Jaelyn J.
Champaign, IL
Whats the best flavor?
rosa v.
Anyone tried it with fruits