BY JELL-O

Sugar, Dextrose (From Corn), Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Disodium Phosphate And Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (For Thickening), Mono- And Diglycerides (Prevent Foaming), Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Artificial Color, BHA (Preservative).

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (25g)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Vitamin C0.00
Calcium0.00
Iron0.00

JELL-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
  • "Even though I folded in coolwhip, it still had very good banana flavor." in 1 review
Victoria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite pudding to use, I use this when I make banana pudding, and it makes it SO much better. It has the perfect amount of banana flavor, not too overwhelming, and it is delicious... I am famous for my banana pudding, and this is part of the reason. If you love banana flavor, definitely try this mix!
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend, AL
I’m not crazy about pudding, but I made some banana pudding. It was delicious in that. I don’t use the cook and serve because it takes too long, lol. The only issue is that it settles super quick! Other than that, it’s great.
Alexis M.
Irvine , KY
This pudding is just the beginning to a great dessert. My personal favorite Thanksgiving dessert has always been banana pudding. Youll need this pudding, vanilla wafers, and banana.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
If you like banana, this pudding is for you. If you only sort of like it, opt for another flavor because this one is bursting with banana flavor. NEVER make pudding with ANY other milk other than dairy milk. It will NEVER set up! I drink almond milk and it didn't setup. The pudding stayed runny & tasted weird. I made it again using dairy milk and within 10 minutes I had real pudding. The proof is in the pudding. Use dairy milk ;)
Mary K.
Just used Jello Instant Banana Pudding this weekend to make a quick cream pie for a co-worker. I followed the pie recipe, but folded in coolwhip also to make it light and fluffy. Even though I folded in coolwhip, it still had very good banana flavor. It was easy to cut and held up well after being cut.
Amanda B.
This is great for making easy but delicious pie! Its always better to use the big box because it fills the pie crust more evenly. Its a good price and worth it. It's also great with nilla wafers and as a parfait or trifle. I buy this often. :) :) :) :)
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I gave this banana pudding a try but i am not a banana person. Its great for making stuff. this was the first time i ever tried this but i dont think i will be buying it again
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like to make a pie out of these with vanilla wafers it tastes so delicious i will have to upload a picture at some point. Jello Banana Creme Pie filling makes the best pies!
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
I ended up not liking this. I just don't think pudding should be powder at first. It doesn't compare to other brands. The taste is good but it was just not my thing. I rather make pudding from scratch.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I purchased Jello Banana Pudding to make a banana pudding cake. I normally don't use Jell-O at all so I was apprehensive about trying out the pudding but the pudding made the cake moist and delicious.
Chelsea W.
Cleveland, TN
What is everyone's favorite things make with this?
Mary K.
Other than the obvious pie and pudding, what else can you use this to make?
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
What is the best dish using this you have made?
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Is this a good flavor. Does it have an artificial banana taste to it.