BY JELL-O

Jell-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
Artificial flavor.
4 1/2-cup servings.
Net wt 3.4oz (96g). see more...

Buy on Target
Allison N.
Allison N.
Great and easy to make item. perfect for making mini banana cream pie tarts. would recommend to anyone.
Rockea J.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
Yummy!! This is one of my kids and I favorite flavors they are cheap easy to make and an amazing banana flavor that's not over powering
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
I love the banana cream flavor of this brand! I have used it as pudding, in banana cream pies, and even in poke cakes. I am a banana flavored food freak. It is so easy to make and can be used in so many desserts.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Livonia, MI
The flavor is very yummy onthis one, but I'm not a fan of instant puddings. I really enjoy the Jell-O brand cook and serve kind. Room temperature and with vanilla wafers is great.
karla s.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Foodie Expert
The Jello Banana Cream is great in pies. I really like the taste of the Banana Cream as a pudding also
aireal s.
aireal s.
Mooresville, NC
Soo good. Works well in cakes, and anything sweet. Love the flavor it gives. The banana is our favorite.
Pascale B.
Pascale B.
Quebec, QC
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of instant pudding but this one is kind of good! It's easy to make and it does a great mix for a banana cream pie
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
brampton, ontario
Made a quick pie with this when I found out company was coming. It was soooo good. Creamy and very flavorful