Jell-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box

Banana Cream Flavored Instant Pudding MixJell-O Banana Cream flavored pudding mix makes an amazing dessert. Everyone loves its rich flavor and luscious creamy texture! It does not require a lot of time and effort to prepare. Hence, all- time favorite dessert and snack! Use the pudding between layers of a layer-cake or add it to cake batter for a moister cake, or use in trifles.Creamy Texture, Delicious Flavor!Everyone loves the indulgent flavor of a creamy, rich, Banana Cream pudding. Jell-O Banana Cream flavored pudding mix makes a delicious dessert in 5 minutes; all you need to do is add milk and allow to set. If you have to prepare something sweet instantly, Jell-O Banana Cream flavored pudding is the best, with a deep rich Banana Cream flavor. It cures the craving for a dessert in an instant. Its rich flavor and creamy texture will make you & your guests miss your grandma's homemade pudding.

Is this a good flavor. Does it have an artificial banana taste to it.
What is everyone's favorite things make with this?
Other than the obvious pie and pudding, what else can you use this to make?
Start your review of Jell-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz Box!
Product Highlights
“Even though I folded in coolwhip, it still had very good banana flavor.” in reviews
Prescott valley
I was just thinking about making this alittle bit ago! I love bananas and pudding. Put them together and oh boy does jello make a treat for anyone no matter what age you may be. This pudding is a quick and simple way to heaven on earth I mean eating! It's great to eat plain or add it to a recipe. It takes minutes to prepare and only minutes to set till you're ready to let yourself indulge. This is a great and delicious family dessert idea. I'd recommend this to all of my friends and family.❤️
Lakeland, FL
This is sooooooo good. That's the only way to describe. I tend to find myself on midnight baking excursions in the kitchen so I tend to usually have a variety of Jell-O brand pudding mixes in the cabinets. The flavor is fantastic. It can be paired with a lot of different things... or if you want some "banana pudding" without all the hassle, whip this up and just mix it with a bunch of cookies and eat your heart out! lol
summerville , SC
I have been eating Jell O Banana pudding since as long as I can remember. My grandmother and I used to bake banana cream pie. And ALWAYS used Jell O brand. That's the secret, you can change the brand for any other part of the recipe but never the Jello beand ... they are so cheap, you can get almost ANYWHERE food is sold. Not an overpowering banana taste, nice and sweet.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This has to be one of my all time favorite puddings out there. It met my expectations and more....they are actually very cheap and very very tasty to eat...I have used it for cookies..cakes..pies..and typically when I'm making my banana pudding recipe...its so good... .and also I just make pudding for my kids to eat..with added bananas! They love it!
Olney
This stuff is great, seriously! It tastes fantastic and is so creamy and delicious. I've been trying to stay on a low calorie diet, but there are those times when you just need something sweet.  Its cool, refreshing and makes a great snack or after dinner treat. Add some Nilla Wafers and you come close to a banana cream pie.  Yummy!!
I always keep a box in the pantry. Great snack or dessert as is. But it's usable in other dessert recipes too - cakes, pies, torte. My favorite use is for berry trifle. My trifle is always a hit and everyone asks what the filling is. This banana cream is the best flavor, not overly sweet, just pairs great with the cake & berries.
Grafton, WI
Yum! Especially when used for making desserts. Banana pudding with bills wafers, poppy seed cake with banana pudding between the layers with cool whip frosting! Omg yum. And Jell-O is always good quality so I'd totally recommend it. Other brands aren't always great so I'd rather pay the few cents extra for the name brand.
Collinsville, AL
This is the only brand I use when I'm making a Quick Banana Pudding with vanilla wafers. It has great flavor, sets up quick and never lasts l ok ng at all. It's also perfect for pies. Mix up as directed for a pie. Dump in a Graham cracker premade shell,, let chill and top with kool whip or Ready whip. WOW, delicious .
Pensacola
It's hard to find instant banana pudding where I live, but when I do find it.. I make sure it's Jell-O brand. This is perfect for Banana pudding or Banana pie. The only way I'd improve this is to have it available in all markets. I trust the Jell-O brand name. Very good flavor and sets up perfectly.
My favorite dessert is banana pudding. I can’t get enough, and this jello pudding fill is a signature ingredient to making a good banana pudding pie :) I love it and it’s delish!! I would highly recommend to all dessert lovers if you love bananas. There’s a lot of good recipe simple and easy to make using this filling :)