Jell-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding Mix

by Jell-O

101 Ways To Make You Smile.

Is this a good flavor. Does it have an artificial banana taste to it.
What is everyone's favorite things make with this?
Other than the obvious pie and pudding, what else can you use this to make?
Start your review of Jell-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding Mix!
Product Highlights
Even though I folded in coolwhip, it still had very good banana flavor.in reviews
#Lace L.
36108
Jell-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding Mix uploaded by #Lace L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love homemade Bananna Pudding however when I'm looking for a quick sweet fix I use Jello's Instant Pudding Mix. You can make this Pudding cup in just 5 minutes with the instant mix. It's rich, creamy, and definitely tasty.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
TASTY! I really enjoy this pudding. It is very easy to make and tastes fantastic. I like to make banana pudding with this. I just chop up bananas, and add nilla wafers and use this as the pudding part. I top it off with whipped cream. This is a really good pudding if you enjoy banana flavor. I would buy this again.
Samantha R.
Indianapolis, IN
I use these often to make easy dessert recipes that take a lot of effort. These make complicated recipes much more simple and quick.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I go through several boxes of this brand and flavor around holidays and family gatherings. It taste absolutely amazing in my banana pudding. The pudding always turns out smooth and the texture doesn't change with each purchase. Have been buying this for years and will continue to buy.
Denise G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use this every time I make banana pudding . It super easy to make and taste delicious. The box side is great. The price are reasonable.
Flo R.
Yummmmm. We use this to make many types of desserts but also to eat it as pudding. It has a great sweet banana flavor.
Rain dawn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jell-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding Mix uploaded by Rain dawn W.
If I'm making banana cream pie I'll buy Jell-O instant, Banana Cream pudding. I can't find one that's not instant. People really like my pie, as do I. It's inexpensive and tastes good.
Dezira K.
Roanoke, VA
Jell-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding Mix uploaded by Dezira K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love banana pudding, one of my favorite desserts for the holidays! I highly recommend this!
betichika C.
It is very easy to prepare and tastes good. bring the instructions in the box. my family and my baby like it.
Sherrie C.
N Las Vegas, NV
This pudding mix makes the best banana pudding when you layer it with vanilla wafers and bananas. Top this with merengue or whipped cream and you have a dessert that will disappear. Try the oreo cookie flavor with crushed oreos also!