BY JELL-O

Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (For Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% Of Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate And Sodium Citrate (Control Acidity), Fumaric Acid (For Tartness), Yellow 6.

Usage:

1. Stir 1 cup boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in 1 cup cold water.
3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2 cup) servings.

Speed-Set Method: Stir 3/4 cup boiling water into gelatin in bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Mix 1/2 cup cold water and ice cubes to make 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove remaining ice. Refrigerate 30 minutes for soft-set or 1 to 1-1/2 hours until firm. To Add Fruit or Vegetables: Refrigerate gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in 3/4 to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit or vegetables (well-drained, if using canned). Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, gingerroot, papaya, figs, or guava. Gelatin will not set.

Nutrition:

Serving Size 1/4 package (22g) (makes 1/2 cup)
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Iron

• I've never tried this kind. Does it taste good?2 Answers
Julie W.
Parlin, NJ
this is the BEST jello but so hard to find! My mom always makes the best jello for Thanksgiving using this, apricot nectar and sour cream. SO GOOD but she can never find it!
Mikayla A.
Gladstone, MI
I have never tried apricot Jell-O before and I don't think I ever will again. The flavor was just a tad bit off for me, although I'm sure other people could enjoy it.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
I always by this flavor and the peach and I can't decide which I like better! I used the apricot flavor for Jello cookies and it was pretty good! Very light flavor which I enjoyed!
carol V.
Gwinn, MI
I love the cherry one and yellow one is good orange is ok i never did apricot does not shound good or grape just no what i see as Jell-O
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love making Jell-O deserts and the apricot is an amazing flavor to add in to my Jell-O mold i mix it with strawberry in layers
Janessa H.
Richland Ctr, WI
I've never tried this kind. Does it taste good?