BY JELL-O #99 in Gelatin & Pudding

Jell-O Vanilla Reduced Calorie Pudding Snacks.
Artificial Flavor.
45% fewer calories than our regular pudding.
60 Calories Sugar Free.
Good Source of Calcium. see more...

Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
Foodie Expert
When I was younger, my mom put me on a diet and used to pack these in my lunch. They do taste a little different than the regular version and they have a thinner consistency, but they're still pretty great overall. A good quick snack that tastes great!
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
If you are looking for a low calorie dessert these are very good. I like to have a single cup size with some fresh fruit. The combination makes for a satisfying treat.
Prachi B.
I wanted to like these as vanilla is one of my absolute favorite flavor but I found this sugar free version had a very fake sweet taste and not in a good way...it almost had a bad after taste.
Natalie R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
This is so yummy. I love chocolate and vanilla. The perfect snack to get you through the day.
rebecca p.
Foodie Expert
THESE ARE SO GOOD SUGAR FREE AND LOW CALORIE SO YOU WONT FEEL SO GUILTY AT THE END OF THE DAY
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
These are really yummy !! and sugar free low calorie which makes it even better !! they have other flavors to love them all !
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
It's vanilla, so it's a nice standby and if you like pudding and vanilla, then you will likely like this one, too. It's just a little plain. Maybe throw some sprinkles on it or something.
Christy B.
BURNABY, BC
My kids like these. they don't taste different from the sugar ones and they're healthier