JEFIT App uploaded by Angela G.JEFIT App uploaded by Angela G.

BY JEFIT

• Does the app help with workouts ? what exactly does it do ? 1 Answers
  • Do you use this on an Android phone or an iPhone?7 Answers
  • Since using this app has anyone noticed a positive change...1 Answers
JEFIT App
  • "But overall the app is best on the market because its very detailed and helps you keep track of your process and it has customizable workout routines i" in 7 reviews
Robin D.
I love this app. It let me keep track of reps and weight. This is an awesome thing because I always carry my phone with me. It saves the paper I'd have to use to write it down.
Tracy S.
Portage, MI
I use this app at the gym when I'm training clients! It's a quick way too look up a new exercise and to track my personal progress as well. I recommend this app for anyone who goes to a gym!
Jessica B.
New braunfels, TX
I came across this app about a year ago and haunt deleted it since!! Perfect for trying to customize your routine that suits your needs, very user friendly!
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
This app is great for beginners. I’ve had it for a few years and have really learned a lot from the programs they make for me and the tutorials.
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
By far my favorite app. I love to know how I am progressing with each work out and what my new Pr is. I love the setting for a timer.
Jennifer G.
Madison, MS
I love this app, and what's best is it's FREE! This app is easy to use, and very versatile. By far the best fitness app I've used!
Janette L.
I love this app! It helps when I am at the Gym and not knowing how to do some basic lifts it really come in handy!
David A. M.
This app is great you can log in every possible workout your doing and see your progress with weight lifting
Scott S.
Rockford, IL
Good app for beginning and advanced lifters. Many workouts to choose from. Good for logging your workouts.
N. W.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for workouts! It has a great variety. Great for keeping track and staying motivated.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
Do you use this on an Android phone or an iPhone?
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Since using this app has anyone noticed a positive change in their weight training regime?
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Does the app help with workouts ? what exactly does it do ?
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
Techie Expert Level 2
What does this app do or what is it for? ???