JEFFREY STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Neffree

by Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Introducing the "Neffree" highlighter from the Star Family Collection!

This shade is an absolutely blinding combination of light pink with a hint of purple.

Our highlighting powder is extremely pigmented, so get ready to glow like a lighthouse! (Beauty tip: This product can be used on the face, eyes & body! Apply with a brush of your choice, and let yourself shine. A little goes a long way. This product can be used wet or dry, depending on your desired intensity.)

*This product is: Vegan. Cruelty-Free. Talc Free. Paraben & Gluten-Free | 15G/0.53 OZ.

NOTE: This product has a unique soft buttery formula, making it delicate so handle with care!

Ingredients: Triethylhexanoin, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Zinc Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain (+/-) Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

Is this good for daily use ?
yo no se si soy la única que ama demasiado los iluminadores y este se ve super chido me encantaría probarlo
Worth the price?
Start your review of JEFFREY STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Neffree!
Richelle C.
San Diego, CA
JEFFREY STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Neffree uploaded by Richelle C.
JEFFREY STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Neffree uploaded by Richelle C.
Farewell to Cakey Highlighters, because this skin frost is the most smooth and flawless powder highlighter I've ever used! Even if I layer it, it applies so seamlessly to your base, you won't look grainy or cakey at all! I like this specific color for my skintone, but the others are great too! I use it for both full glam and even for a soft-everyday tinted moisturizer look! So versatile and build able! AND there is so much product, you'll never run out of it anytime soon!
Dana D.
Irondale, OH
JEFFREY STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Neffree uploaded by Dana D.
JEFFREY STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Neffree uploaded by Dana D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love all his highlighters! Heck j love all his products. This highlighter done really well for the look I was after I most definitely seeking! I do recommend this already to all my recommend this to all of my family and friends!! They are addicted as well!!Jeffree Star Supreme Frost (Caramel kiss) Jeffree Star CosmeticsJeffree Star Supreme Frost (Caramel kiss)
Jennifer S.
JEFFREY STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Neffree uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Beautylish
Big, beautiful, and bold. This is not your everyday highlighter but if you go light handed you can pull it off. A little goes a long way with all of these highlighters and the color is so pigmented it you want it to or light if you go in with a lighter hand.
marisa D.
Fort Worth , TX
JEFFREY STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Neffree uploaded by marisa D.
It’s my boyfriend favorite of all my highlighters lol 💕✨ it’s the perfect princess pink and it’s a soft but blinding highlighter , I only use a little because i like a national ish look lol
Karlee H.
Baldwinville
JEFFREY STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Neffree uploaded by Karlee H.
Neffree is one of my favorite highlighting colors. The soft subtle pink glow goes well with sooo many different makeup looks. Only complaint is that the formula is very very soft. This happened after it fell off my bed onto the floor 🥺
Kimmie A.
Bourbonnais, IL
JEFFREY STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Neffree uploaded by Kimmie A.
Ugh I love! So pretty, and lasts forever! The pans are huge, and there Are so many shades to choose from.
Brittney R.
E Providence, RI
JEFFREY STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Neffree uploaded by Brittney R.
Such an amazing reflective hilight if you want a great purple/pink/blue outter glow hilight then here you go! You get so much product and the glow can be seen from the heavens not everyone likes a colored hilight but this works perfect for editorial looks
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
This is my go to all day everyday highlighter! You guys I promise when y’all buy this you guys are going to love it as much as I do! It’s super buttery blinding and just melts right into the skin ! It’s pinky and like a pinch of lavender color it’s so beautiful
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
JS has some of the best highlighters out there. These are for If you want intense highlight and shimmer. These are not for natural looks.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Jeffrey star cosmetics has the BEST highlighter out there!! I absolutely love the results and i definitely recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dimitra V.
Athens
il y a un an
Tamie D. il y a un an
Nope but I'm sure there heck gonna try to win one any way I can ✊🤣