BY JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS #18 in Highlighter

Introducing the "Neffree" highlighter from the Star Family Collection!

This shade is an absolutely blinding combination of light pink with a hint of purple.

Our highlighting powder is extremely pigmented, so get ready to glow like a lighthouse! (Beauty tip: This product can be used on the face, eyes & body! Apply with a brush of your choice, and let yourself shine. A little goes a long way. This product can be used wet or dry, depending on your desired intensity.)

*This product is: Vegan. Cruelty-Free. Talc Free. Paraben & Gluten-Free | 15G/0.53 OZ.

NOTE: This product has a unique soft buttery formula, making it delicate so handle with care!

Ingredients: Triethylhexanoin, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Zinc Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain (+/-) Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

JEFFREY STAR COSMETICS Skin Frost Neffree
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Okay, this is my first EVER skin frost that I've bought from Jeffree, and WOW! This is one of the most beautiful and blinding highlighters I've ever tried, and I've tried ALOT. I always wanted my first skin frost to be the shade "Regina George" the extremely hot pink shade, but found out quickly that was the only skinfrost that you couldn't apply to your eyes, because it would stain your eyelids. Out of all shades, I picked the shade "Neffree" which is a stunning purple/baby pink/lavender/lilac hybrid. It's extremely pigmented, and looks blinding on the cheekbones. It looks lavender/purple on my cheek bones, and I constantly get compliments. This shade is absolutely beautiful. You can use Jeffrees skin Frost's on your face, eyes, body, anywhere. The packaging and size of this product impressed me. The packaging was super boujee. (Can't expect any less from Jeffree) and the size of this bad boy is absolutely HUGE! You get a TON of product in a baby pink HUGE compact. I got this on Jeffrees July 4th sale. His skin Frost's are definitely worth it. I want more shades. The more stuff I own of Jeffrees, the better lol. Theirs a shade for ANY skintone I assure you that. I just happen to love this one. Don't hesitate. These skin Frost's are superb quality, super big, and super pigmented. Don't hesitate. Go find your shade now!
Tyler W.
Orlando FL
Love this Highlight gorgeous
This is my first Jeffree Star highlighter and I LOVE it. I have pretty fair skin and it is not too dark on me, which I was worried about. The color is a beautiful lavender/ pink and is fun without being unwearable, I personally think it’s even appropriate for daytime looks.
It also makes a beautiful eyeshadow which is great because the pan size is HUGE. For the price, you get major bang for your buck. My only complaint is that I actually wish he made a smaller size so that I could stock up on more for a lower price.
Francesca k.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased the shade "Crystal Ball" from the 2017 Summer Chrome Collection. the highlighter shade is very pretty. but the formula is off, it's flaky and not very pigmented. there were 2 shades launched with that collection and I just happened the buy the one that wasn't as good because I felt like it was a better shade for my complexion. I should have read reviews for the shade before purchasing. this doesn't seem like a common problem within in the line which is why I'm giving it 4 stars
Kelci H.
Chandler
Jeffree Star Skin FrostJeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Ice ColdMorphe Jeffree Star Makeup PaletteJeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Lavender Snow seriously a must have in every make up collection. Jeffree Star has some of the best cosmetic products that money can buy, and it’s al reasonably priced. Absolutely love the brand as a whole.
olivia l.
Hamden, CT
This is my favorite shade out of all of jeffree star's highlighters. I have been gravitating towards pinky highlights for a while and I really can't resist this one. You get so much product with jeffree star cosmetics which is my favorite part of the brand. These highlighters are no joke I glow from miles away!
Manda G.
I love love love this highlighter it is my favorite highlighter out of all of them. The price is pretty good and you get so much product for the price. It is very buildable and looks great on the skin it Blends very well. Jeffree Star has some amazing products in this is one of the best ones he has
Isabella W.
Ridgewood
I love Jeffery Star cosmetic products because they’re bright and fun. Jeffery definitely utilizes crazy colors more than other brands. The packaging is so cool and bright. The price is relative average compared to other YouTube makeup brands. The highlighter is really bright and pops.
Rachel S.
Portland
This highlighter is so cute, it’s a soft lilac color and is blinding. The pan gets weird and seals but still works okay. The pan is huge so you can use a fan brush or a more dense highlighter brush. If I ever get through this highlighter I will definitely buy again.
karen T.
Middletown
Pretty much I have all Jeffree Star Makeup ! The quality on his products is so amazing and I love it. I would like to see Jeffree star cosmetics on Sephora or Ulta. ❤️ I just love every single piece from his cosmetics company. Good prices and the best quality.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I am so in love with every single Jeffree Star product ever! Everything he makes is super crazy and fun and this highlighter proves it! Some of the colors are a little bold but the formula is absolutely flawless and smooth! It gives an even bright glow!
rugare s.
Perth
Is this worth all he rave
Sophia P.
Windsor
Is the pigment Extreme???