JEFFREY STAR Alien Palette

ALIEN PALETTE
Greetings earthlings, say hello to the Alien Palette! Filled with 18 unique, out-of-this-world shades. Packaged in a sturdy, faux leather alien head with 3D eyes! You'll love playing with these super blendable cool tones in our silky metallic and pure matte formulas.

VEGAN. CRUELTY-FREE.

Palette Contains:

Pluto – Icy white with a peachy duo-chrome shift
Titan – Ivory bone matte.
Alien – Cool green shimmer.
Interstellar – White gold shimmer.
Abduction – Chartreuse matte.
UFO – Green gold shimmer.
Gravitea – Soft tan matte.
Martian Soil – A cool mustard matte.
Flying Saucer – A turquoise matte.
Phone Home – A mauve brown matte.
Moon Rock – A forest green metallic with a gold undertone.
X-Files – A khaki matte.
Ghost OG – A dark khaki green.
Area-51 – A rich royal purple matte.
Space Cowboy – A cool metallic brown with a pearl shift.
Probe – A metallic oil slick with a green shift.
Tall Grey – A grey with a blue undertone.
Black Hole – A true black matte.

Ingredients
Palette: Faux leather.

Area 51 Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Talc, Glyceryl Caprylate, Mica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl, Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain (+ / -): Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Black Hole Mica, Silica, Talc, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glyceryl, Caprylate, Zinc Stearate, Methicone, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain (+ / -): Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Ghost OG, Titan, Gravitea, Pluto, Interstellar, Probe, Phone Home, Flying Saucer, Martian Soil, Space Cowboy, Moon Rock, X Files, Abduction, Tall Grey Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Boron Nitride, Glyceryl Caprylate, Zinc Stearate, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain (+ / -): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035:1), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Alien, UFO Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogophite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Glyceryl Caprylate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Tin Oxide. May Contain (+ / -): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Directions
Blend chosen shades over primed lids.

Been wanting to try this pallete but the colors look kind of boring did anyone create more then a couple of looks with this palette?
Is this palette worth the money JEFFREY STAR Alien Palette ?
I Hear the Alien palette is being discontinued ? Should I buy before it’s gone? Is it really worth it or is it over hyped?
Start your review of JEFFREY STAR Alien Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Zionsville , IN
I love the color selection of this palette, and that’s the only reason why I’m giving it three stars. For some reason the payoff on these shades is horrible - they swatch amazing but they apply rather sheer on the eyes and you have to add multiple layers to get the color that’s in the pan. The other major issue I had with this palette was with the customer service. I had ordered this palette around April of 2019, the money was taken out of my account immediately, but it took almost 2 months of hassle to get my palette. I sent one email, several weeks went by and no response. I sent another email, another week goes by and no response. The only reason why I even got my palette was because I filed a report with the BBB. If I hadn’t of done that, the customer service team would have probably never responded to me. But I digress, I got my palette and I honestly don’t think that it’s worth the $52 price tag. If you want it I suggest ordering it from beautylish or Morphe so you don’t have to deal with the shipping issues that JSC frequently has.
Oak Park, CA
One of my favorite palette from Jeffree Star! I love the packaging. It’s not as durable or heavy as the Blood Sugar palette. It’s very lightweight and a lot bigger than it looks online. The pigment of course is amazing! The lack of a fifth star is only because a few shades I’ll never use, like the green shades. But this palette has enough shades that will work for most people. I love that Jeffree can poke fun at himself (alien was a name that he was called when he was younger), and I love that he embraces his past self/selves. He’s proud of who he is today and even though he’s had lots of work done, he doesn’t pretend his old self never existed (ahem, Kylie). He’s totally self made and stuck to his guns, so to speak, never taking the first offer in some desperate attempt to by a makeup guru with a makeup line. He worked hard to keep control of his business and has created an empire. I give him tons of credit. His products are top of the line and never disappoint. JEFFREY STAR Alien Palette
JEFFREY STAR Alien Palette uploaded by Lauren G.
I love this palette for so many looks! The variety of brights and darks and shimmers and mattes make it so versatile and easy to use. The green "alien" is one of my favorite neon shimmer greens in my collection. The shade "black hole" is one of my darkest blacks and is long lasting and very pigmented. The shape of this palette makes it a little hard to store, but makes it an awesome display piece! JEFFREY STAR Alien Palette
JEFFREY STAR Alien Palette uploaded by Morgan B.
One of my favorite palettes of his! I love the color story on this and the packaging! It’s such a stunning palette. The formula on this is just as great as his other eyeshadow palette formulas! I’ve only used this a couple of times, but I’ve enjoyed the looks that have came out of it! Just talking about it, makes me want to use it again😂 Only negative, even though the packaging is beautiful, it is not the easiest to store! The eyes on the alien do have a raise to them so any palette you put on top will not lay flat. Tbh though, it’s so beautiful I don’t even care!
San Juan
These shadows are super pigmented. They are very soft. You have matte finished as well as some metallic with a hint of duochrome in them. They are very easy to apply with any brush easily picking up the product. Product in the pan looks identical as the product you pay in your eye and by that I mean that the same pigment intensity you get in the pan you do get in your eye. I do my eyes first and so far I have not experience crazy amount of fallout. Pan sizes hold considerable amount of product. Palette shape might be a bit uncomfortable to store due to its shape and it’s eyes so I kept the box it came in so it will be easier to store. I do recommend it
Bel Air , MD
So glad I was able to get my hands on this palette after it got discontinued. I love @jeffreestar everything! His palettes aren't the most practical to carry around with you, but that doesn't bother me cuz I think of them more as collector pieces. The packaging is so cool and unique on this! The color story is pretty awesome on this too! You can create so many different types of looks from natural to smokey to glam!! The pigment of his formula is insane and these shadows blend beautifully!! I definitely recommend adding this palette to your collection if you can. It's just a truly unique palette!
Prescott, AZ
I'm in love with Jeffree Star's eyeshadow formula, and this is my personal favorite palette. The color story is so unique and interesting, it has a great variety of everyday wearable shades without being boring like a standard neutral palette, and still has some great pops of color for bolder looks. WARNING: I do recommend doing a patch test on the pressed pigment shades first, something in the shade Area 51 gave me a red itchy reaction on my eyelid, which has never happened with an eye product before. Exercise caution if you have sensitive skin!
Mustang, OK
JEFFREY STAR Alien Palette uploaded by Hunter R.
I’ve had this palette since it first launched and right when I had received it, the shade UFO was cracked, and then Moon Rock, Space Cowboy, and Probe all cracked just sitting in my temp controlled room. This is the only time I’ve ever experienced this, especially with Jeffree so I just repressed them with a paper towel and continued use. Other than that I LOVE the pigment in the entire palette and it’s really nice. As you can see I’ve barely used the palette so the fact that the shimmers look like that says a lot
Newport News, VA
Jeffrees formula is top notch. The mattes are very pigmented & practically blend themselves. The shimmers/Metallics, easily pick up with a brush & go on perfect without having to wet the brush like pretty much every other brand ever. The ONLY reason I give this 4 stars is because of the color scheme. I find it hard to put the shades together like they aren’t cohesive besides a deep, cool toned smokey eye or the purple & green look every did. It just doesn’t have a lot of options for a light olive skin tone.
Sapphire, NC
I love the colors in this palette but unfortunately the payoff on some aren't great. The first time I used the palette the look seemed to just disappear within a few hours, however, the second time it lasted all day. I'm not sure if the certain colors I used first time just didn't stick or if wetting my brush for the shimmers helped them stay put. The packaging is also falling apart where the glue is and one corner on the black shade broke off at some point. Overall I do enjoy the palette despite the flaws I've had.

171 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saint Cloud, FL
16 days ago
Kristi T. • 4 days ago
Definitely worth it! It’s so fun and I can create a lot of looks with it. I got it I’m the valentines mystery box
Waterford, NY
21 days ago
Hi guys! I’ve been wanting to purchase the JEFFREY STAR Alien Palette for a little while now and wanted to know from those who have purchased it, is it worth it? Why or why not?
Ashley P. • 19 days ago
I LOVE my alien palette, the colors the pigment it’s fantastic. I did hear that it’s being discontinued so I would get it now if you can 🤞